defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, does anyone why can't i skip in v14? and there is no skip setting in the performance.
Thank you.
you have to use UNREN to
Force enable skipping of unseen content
but I suggest to copy save a backup copy of the original game.
the Dev worked hard to make Renpy similar as RPGM platform

Reactions: kekwe

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I suggest also to use unren to Enable Console and Developer Menu...
DO NOT TRY TO:
Enable Quick Save and Quick Load
and
Force enable rollback (scroll wheel)
these unren options make the game no more working

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I just bought the steam version, but there's nothing in this version, how come?

The game on steam stops just as the guy names dick dreams of marrying monica, the first time monica manages to see dick again after prison.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I just bought the steam version, but there's nothing in this version, how come?

The game on steam stops just as the guy names dick dreams of marrying monica, the first time monica manages to see dick again after prison.
That was episode 1. We are now 14 releases into episode 2.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
That was episode 1. We are now 14 releases into episode 2.
it doesn't make sense.

It's a little out of the game.

When we start episode two, dev asks us to answer questions about our choices in episode one.
But at one point he asks if we did a blowjob a dick and then everything that comes from that question doesn't exist in episode one, where is that part of the game?

Reactions: mzafar71

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
it doesn't make sense.

It's a little out of the game.

When we start episode two, dev asks us to answer questions about our choices in episode one.
But at one point he asks if we did a blowjob a dick and then everything that comes from that question doesn't exist in episode one, where is that part of the game?
When Dick decides to marry Monica, that's a game ending.

If Monica offers to blow Dick, then the game doesn't end, and we move on to Episode 2 (which isn't done, so isn't on Steam). I'm not sure that you can get the "happy ending" by making any choices at the start of Episode 2. That would be kinda counter-productive.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
When Dick decides to marry Monica, that's a game ending.

If Monica offers to blow Dick, then the game doesn't end, and we move on to Episode 2 (which isn't done, so isn't on Steam). I'm not sure that you can get the "happy ending" by making any choices at the start of Episode 2. That would be kinda counter-productive.
I don't understand, you don't understand...

Episode two begins;... we don't know where we are, we are in a room in the house of the start of the game, we seem to be using a character we don't know... there is a part of the story missing...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand, you don't understand...

Episode two begins;... we don't know where we are, we are in a room in the house of the start of the game, we seem to be using a character we don't know... there is a part of the story missing...
You are correct that I don't understand. If you are saying that the start of Episode 2 doesn't make a lot of sense without playing episode 1, then I agree, but don't see this as a problem.

Unless the Steam version of episode 1 ends differently than the version you can download here (which ends right where Ep 2 starts), in which case there's something wrong with the steam version.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You are correct that I don't understand. If you are saying that the start of Episode 2 doesn't make a lot of sense without playing episode 1, then I agree, but don't see this as a problem.

Unless the Steam version of episode 1 ends differently than the version you can download here (which ends right where Ep 2 starts), in which case there's something wrong with the steam version.

I downloaded version 1 on F95, the game ends during the wedding picture.

When version 2 starts (download on F95) I find myself in a room in the basement of the house, I'm employed by a woman I don't know, I don't know why I'm employed, I don't know who this woman is, I don't know how I got to this house and got this job.

What happens after prison? part of the story is missing, or maybe the whole story is missing, because on F95 and on steam, episode 1 ends at the same time but episode 2 starts much later than the end of episode 1.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded version 1 on F95, the game ends during the wedding picture.

When version 2 starts (download on F95) I find myself in a room in the basement of the house, I'm employed by a woman I don't know, I don't know why I'm employed, I don't know who this woman is, I don't know how I got to this house and got this job.

What happens after prison? part of the story is missing, or maybe the whole story is missing, because on F95 and on steam, episode 1 ends at the same time but episode 2 starts much later than the end of episode 1.
I see what happened: you got an ending in episode 1, so episode 2 doesn't make sense. That's because you ended the game in episode 1. Be a dick to Dick and the whole story changes.

It was probably predictable that some people would play Monica in such a way as to get one of the "happy endings" in episode 1 and then be puzzled when episode 2 assumed that this did not happen, but that's the risks the dev runs when he allows the game to end early.

Assume in episode 2 that Monica didn't marry Dick, and instead was forced to pretend to be a maid in her own house (which has been taken over by a loathsome family after she is convicted of fraud). It's probably not worth going back to play episode one to that point. Just take it as a given that she has no money, no position, and only the driver and Marcus know the real story. She has to start from nothing to recover her empire.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I see what happened: you got an ending in episode 1, so episode 2 doesn't make sense. That's because you ended the game in episode 1. Be a dick to Dick and the whole story changes.

It was probably predictable that some people would play Monica in such a way as to get one of the "happy endings" in episode 1 and then be puzzled when episode 2 assumed that this did not happen, but that's the risks the dev runs when he allows the game to end early.

Assume in episode 2 that Monica didn't marry Dick, and instead was forced to pretend to be a maid in her own house (which has been taken over by a loathsome family after she is convicted of fraud). It's probably not worth going back to play episode one to that point. Just take it as a given that she has no money, no position, and only the driver and Marcus know the real story. She has to start from nothing to recover her empire.
So you're telling me that episode 1 ends too fast because Monica was nice to the big dick... it's true that the dev should have done better, for a simple game, almost kinetic novel or nonsense like that it's a real shame and discredits the dev, on steam he's gonna get slaughtered.

Reactions: Holysix9

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
So you're telling me that episode 1 ends too fast because Monica was nice to the big dick... it's true that the dev should have done better, for a simple game, almost kinetic novel or nonsense like that it's a real shame and discredits the dev, on steam he's gonna get slaughtered.
well you practically got an (alternate) ending that has nothing to do with the continuation of the story. from episode 2.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes