brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
When You get Julia to 90 out of 100 is that as far as it goes with Julia? or am I missing something?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
So I have some question before starting the game
- does the game size justify the content in it?
- is there any animation in the early stages of the game? (since the animation tag is missing)
- enough fap content just a shit ton of grind?
- is corruption is like the CORRUPTION game? (really liked that one)
thx in advance.
If you don't know anything about the game and MC, I think you should start with Ep.1. It's kind of a prologue and also includes animations.
And yes, it's a lot of grind in Ep.2 :devilish: :LOL:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Cool, new character and apartment location from the umbrella indication/hanging behind. Clearly some new blackmail scenes in the pipe from her face expressions ;)
Yeah, the other Betty and Big Black Umbrella
:)

Seriously, Monica will stay in this damn house forever...

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
if u mean after u moved together then it's enough for the content there are
or else be more specific
I moved in with Julia, have done pretty much everything sex wise both in Julias apartment and in Monicas office, including just outside of Monicas office bent over the desk, got to 90/100 on level 8, so it goes to 10/100 on level 9, so I must have missed some sex scenes somewhere, any thoughts???

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks, I must have missed a few sex scenes from 90/100 level 8 to 10/100 level 9.
Any ideas when the revenge path will resume in the updates?, I ask as it was left out of the past 2 updates so far.
The entire list of actions and the proper order is on .

• Love
Reactions: brittC25

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I moved in with Julia, have done pretty much everything sex wise both in Julias apartment and in Monicas office, including just outside of Monicas office bent over the desk, got to 90/100 on level 8, so it goes to 10/100 on level 9, so I must have missed some sex scenes somewhere, any thoughts???
Latest walk through has all of Julia's actions to level her up.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes