Ronin ofigenen

Jul 24, 2020
How can i trigger the BJ scene with the guy, wearing black shirt in the slums? Coz i unlocked all actions with him, but BJ choice doesn't appear...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How can i trigger the BJ scene with the guy, wearing black shirt in the slums? Coz i unlocked all actions with him, but BJ choice doesn't appear...
It happened to me too and I'm stuck
its bcs u need the extra version of the game
No you don't need the extra version for that. From the change log:
  • Falling Path: along-awaited continuation of the slums plot. An animated scene with Perry. An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version). An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
The BJ scene is with the guy in the black track suit paying extra for boobs, not with the painter or the punks. It's this BJ scene that will trigger the Perry scene.

When I looked into the code, the only requirement is that Monica has previously shown her boobs to the black track suit guy for $50.

In order for Monica to get the option to show her boobs to the track suit guy for the first time (which does not include the BJ), she needs to have done the back alley pole dance 20 separate times.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
No you don't need the extra version for that. From the change log:
  • Falling Path: along-awaited continuation of the slums plot. An animated scene with Perry. An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version). An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
The BJ scene is with the guy in the black track suit paying extra for boobs, not with the painter or the punks. It's this BJ scene that will trigger the Perry scene.

When I looked into the code, the only requirement is that Monica has previously shown her boobs to the black track suit guy for $50.

In order for Monica to get the option to show her boobs to the track suit guy for the first time (which does not include the BJ), she needs to have done the back alley pole dance 20 separate times.
I found this game complicated.
I love the character and the story
But...
We are men, and men notoriously love simplicity....

Dancing 20 times?!?

I feel I am missing so many things about this game but despite how much I like it, I cannot afford the time to repeat 20 times same actions.

Nov 30, 2019
How i can make Monica sleep naked in the beginning? i want to do this for the very first scene replay but even with the Episode 1 installed and saved files the option to sleep naked is not available to me...

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry, 20 times with the same figure or even with the others?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I found this game complicated.
I love the character and the story
But...
We are men, and men notoriously love simplicity....

Dancing 20 times?!?

I feel I am missing so many things about this game but despite how much I like it, I cannot afford the time to repeat 20 times same actions.
no comment... this could be too complicated. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version... (they are not compatible with the 720p version)
I have restart to play this game about 10 days ago (I have not played every day but...)
I hope this will help for those who want skip to repeat for 20/30 - 100 or more times to see the same scene at Blind Alley and with the boring Betty panties path
in the saves there are the most wonderful sex scenes (about 30 minutes realtime playing reading all the text) since the beginning of the story
the latests saves are when Monica can work for the first day as stripper after stolen the tips to the bar owner
Time required to achieve the last save is about 48/36 Hours and maybe more if you are playing for the first time

I have used all time reduction tricks available in the game by skipping until Thursday after the MC photoshoot
from here the game story should be faster... I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes