Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version...
I have restart to play this game about 10 days ago (I have not played every day but...)
I hope this will help for those who want skip to repeat for 20/30 - 100 or more times to see the same scene at Blind Alley and with the boring Betty panties path
in the saves there are the most wonderful sex scenes (about 30 minutes realtime playing reading all the text) since the beginning of the story
the latests saves are when Monica can work for the first day as stripper after stolen the tips to the bar owner
Time required to achieve the last save is about 48/36 Hours and maybe more if you are playing for the first time

Mega

I have used all time reduction tricks available in the game by skipping until Thursday after the MC photoshoot
from here the game story should be faster... I hope.
This save working on Android???

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I find it somewhat annoying that Monica doesn't get off on ANYTHING, she hates everyone. Gets to be a bit repetetive, the corruption doesn't really affect her enjoyment of anything whatsoever.
I really suggest to download my saves.
you can also cheat by open the console to add money...
$bitchmeterValue = from 10 to 800 for be shy ot bitchy girl (I suggest to play as shy girl to open all options in the game specially when you serve at shiny hole as waitress but not only there)
$corruption = 1000 ...
but using cheat do not allow you to go much faster in the story...
and sex scenes are rare... you have to play play click click and stay focused to save more often as possible because there is no RollBack
This save working on Android???
if the android version comes from 1080p extra.. they should work
this saves do not work on 720p version

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
$bitchmeterValue = from 10 to 800 for be shy ot bitchy girl (I suggest to play as shy girl to open all options in the game specially when you serve at shiny hole as waitress but not only there)
$corruption = 1000 ...
and sex scenes are rare... you have to play play click click and stay focused to save more often as possible because there is no RollBack

Thanks to given the Information

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
$corruption = 1000 ...

so its better play shy or bitch?

ilovefish

Oct 18, 2018
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version... (they are not compatible with the 720p version)
I have restart to play this game about 10 days ago (I have not played every day but...)
I hope this will help for those who want skip to repeat for 20/30 - 100 or more times to see the same scene at Blind Alley and with the boring Betty panties path
in the saves there are the most wonderful sex scenes (about 30 minutes realtime playing reading all the text) since the beginning of the story
the latests saves are when Monica can work for the first day as stripper after stolen the tips to the bar owner
Time required to achieve the last save is about 48/36 Hours and maybe more if you are playing for the first time

Mega

I have used all time reduction tricks available in the game by skipping until Thursday after the MC photoshoot
from here the game story should be faster... I hope.
can u gave me your full save i cant see all achievement

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
This is a question to the player whether he prefers to humiliate and harass the kind, distinguished Monica or complete bitch Monica :devilish:

The sex scenes depend on player's choices and corruption points, not bitchiness level.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone spare a save file in her first pole dance to this poor soul who lost his saves? :HideThePain:

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
$corruption = 1000 ...

Thanks but that's not my point, she doesn't have sex for herself at ALL. She never cums, never enjoys anything. Feels like playing an angry frosen person, devoid of all feelings but anger.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
help me, I can't sleep in the "House on the Slum" of my save before the 0.14 update, do I have to restart the game ?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks but that's not my point, she doesn't have sex for herself at ALL. She never cums, never enjoys anything. Feels like playing an angry frosen person, devoid of all feelings but anger.
That's the whole point ^^ If she would enjoy it, where would be the fun?

Monica doesn't like sex. She had it a few times with her husband before the events of this game. And that she probably only did to get him marrying her.

Though, she had a few orgasms in the game ... so, she sometimes enjoys sex, without really knowing what she enjoys. I'm sure there will be more scenes in the future where she enjoys sex ... but without getting a brainless bimbo, of course xD

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If you play as bitchy you can lose some of the options that are marked as: "Monica is not decent enough" and choices are greyed out
so if you want explore all the scenes like me you have to play as Shy girl

in any case you will never loose the choices where is required corruption if Monica corruption meter is at 800-1000

in the EP1 in 1080p I played with Monica super decent girl
I have not fired anyone
I make Monica to be decent with Dick and i got the scene when Monica do a blowjob to Dick

so yes I prefer Monica as Decent girl this make me understand about the corrupted City where she lives.

-----
otherwise if you play as bitch you will lose some minor parts

I start to play as full bitchy in the episode 2 (due to the incopatible saves with 720p version and pre made saves that i found here) but when I got greyed out options I have cheat on the bitchmeterValue to 10-100.

you can of course play as you prefer

Reactions: emirRR3V

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yes I agree with you... this is not my favourite kind of game too but the storyline tell about a corrupted world where every single character hates Monica also if she was decent with everyone... she is a martyr and very forcefully trying to regain possession of her honor. Monica against everyone ... maybe they will make her a saint?
the game seems to be made for those who are envious of a woman's success and enjoy degrading and selling her as a slave..

This is funny?... sometime it is only in a starting phase (to me)... so I can understand your point. and you are not alone in this
I am not envious of successful women and i love to make them and watch them enjoy with sex

I'm waiting that something will change in this
and at this point I want to see how it will turn out (I will skip some of the next updates as always due to the slow story progression)... also remember although the version 14 is very large all paths are in starting phase.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
That's the whole point ^^ If she would enjoy it, where would be the fun?

Monica doesn't like sex. She had it a few times with her husband before the events of this game. And that she probably only did to get him marrying her.

Though, she had a few orgasms in the game ... so, she sometimes enjoys sex, without really knowing what she enjoys. I'm sure there will be more scenes in the future where she enjoys sex ... but without getting a brainless bimbo, of course xD
Yes, Monica doesn't like sex, but the lack of any progress in her sexual awakening is a significant weakness in this game.
I know it's not easy because it's a sanbox game. The sex scenes can be played once or 10 times and Monica's orgasms should be rare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd also like to see a slow progression in the exhibitionist side of Monica's life, e.g. a change in her monologues during and after the pole dance.
I look forward to v0.15 :)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Which scene you can't explore while playing as a bitchy girl?
:)
if you use the cheat code on the console you can explore all scenes where needed... so you can be bitch and shy as you prefer just save before any new event .. so you will be able to load again when required... in any case the greyed out ones are just minor scenes in the most of cases

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Yes, Monica doesn't like sex, but the lack of any progress in her sexual awakening is a significant weakness in this game.
I know it's not easy because it's a sanbox game. The sex scenes can be played once or 10 times and Monica's orgasms should be rare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd also like to see a slow progression in the exhibitionist side of Monica's life, e.g. a change in her monologues during and after the pole dance.
I look forward to v0.15 :)
Not every female protagonist has to have a sexual awakening, or evolve into a "W-what? I'm enjoying this? Is this who I am? oh god I don't care I love it I'm a slut" trope. I like it that Monica uses sex as an asset, it's part of her powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality. A true neutral evil character.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes