Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
There is nothing mentioned in the discord channel either, it must have happened without any notice. He is still showing in my Patreon account as a creator I am subscribing to so who knows what's happened.
Did you invent this message or did you read it somewhere?

• Angry
Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
From Discord 1 minute ago:-

DecentMonkeyToday at 16:50
I have issue with my Patreon page. This is not because the game but because some hacking activity from my system. It was hacked and some political posts were posted.

DecentMonkeyToday at 16:52
Also, this will not affect the development of the game

vanessasky1

Jun 1, 2020
Cause someone publishing all FB versions, also i saw 1080p too publishin by illegally. probably this is why he removed the page. Of course decentmonkey need save all works. this only my idea. ~~Oh no i will dont show where id saw these illegals. Do not write about that to me. i can show only to decentmonkey~~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Snowflare

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I have posted DM's message that he released in Discord 3 posts above - believe it or not that is your choice and Gian83 I am a Patreon of DM and I was trying to help but clearly that is beyond your understanding so next time you can stay ignorant.
I invite you to calm down, I do not know you and I cannot know in what and with whom you collaborate in life, for this reason you live calmly and if what you write is true I thank you for the information

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I wonder why delete the whole page and not delete only the political messages since Decent is still able to manage what it inserts, I hope it is not an excuse to leave jobs for an unspecified time

May 2, 2020
If his system was hacked then it begs the question what that means and if downloads of his game were possibly compromised. Patreon surely is not his system but rather a part of his business model.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, I need help. I dont know why I tried alot of combinations. But Im stuck at 26/27 with the dance on the pole in shiny hole. If I dont get 27/27 I cant dance with claire and continue the storyline there. I tried alot of different combinations, can someone help me ?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes