thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I need help. I dont know why I tried alot of combinations. But Im stuck at 26/27 with the dance on the pole in shiny hole. If I dont get 27/27 I cant dance with claire and continue the storyline there. I tried alot of different combinations, can someone help me ?
On each arrow there will be a dot if you're already chosen that combination

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Despite the fact that I know about the Patreon problem, I continue to be nervous. I can not calmly look at the inscription "This page has been removed." Surely, other subscribers experience the same emotions :oops:

Reactions: Don Corleone

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Despite the fact that I know about the Patreon problem, I continue to be nervous. I can not calmly look at the inscription "This page has been removed." Surely, other subscribers experience the same emotions :oops:
I wanted to check the progress of my favorite game today. And I was in shock... "Removed" - Whaaaaaaat?? Abandoned, hopefully not?!
First thought was to check this forum rather then his website. :lol: But I hope it will resolve itself and the Patreon issues will pass. Glad to also hear it will have no impact to the development itself.

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I wanted to check the progress of my favorite game today. And I was in shock... "Removed" - Whaaaaaaat?? Abandoned, hopefully not?!
First thought was to check this forum rather then his website. :lol: But I hope it will resolve itself and the Patreon issues will pass. Glad to also hear it will have no impact to the development itself.
screenshot.3129.png

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeay. Being on patreon is better for me, so I can just go from one creator to the next on one homepage, rather then opening all of them. I am used to it and too lazy to change my way of handling things. :D
Maybe we should write a complain letter to Patreon then ^^

Reactions: JoeButtWhole
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes