Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Hey Ragnaroekr, I know DM likes to keep to his upload schedule from the previous year. Is it reasonable to assume the release will be at a similar date (September 8th-ish) or with all the hiccups probably a bit later? I know alot has happened recently, so a delay seems reasonable, just wanting to manage expectation. Thanks in advance!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hey Ragnaroekr, I know DM likes to keep to his upload schedule from the previous year. Is it reasonable to assume the release will be at a similar date (September 8th-ish) or with all the hiccups probably a bit later? I know alot has happened recently, so a delay seems reasonable, just wanting to manage expectation. Thanks in advance!
Your guess is pretty good. ETA so far is 7th/8th of Sept.

Mar 12, 2017
can you show 3 or 4 different pictures with dialog and choices from gym
or send in PM me your save
if u send save write which version you play
720 or 1080
Hi... with Ralph, I had panties and no panties. While seducing Ralph it suggests to use Betty's panties, but I have none. Attaching save file. Using 1080 Full HD.

1598126284878.png
After clicking on Wait in the locker room
1598126317064.png
Thanks a lot...

Mar 12, 2017
Did you complete the Ralph arc where you wear the different underwear then no underwear? Did you get the scene where Barbie calls you to the basement to seduce Ralph. What is Betty level. Should be I think 6?
Betty is ni Level 6. Talked with Bardie. Seduced Ralph with panties and without and tells me to use Betty's ones, but cannot get them.

Thanks

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 782785

Spoiler EP2 v15 - Dating with investor (Public)

I'm back! :)
As said before, suspending my Patreon page didn't have any effect on the development!
I'm sure this will not happen again! :)
Thank you for your support!
She starts to look like a (high-class) whore in public without pretending to be somebody else ... awesome!

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 782785

Spoiler EP2 v15 - Dating with investor (Public)

I'm back! :)
As said before, suspending my Patreon page didn't have any effect on the development!
I'm sure this will not happen again! :)
Thank you for your support!
OMG every outfit that Decent Monkey chooses makes Monica look more and more attractive i wish we get a different outfit this time to move around to the city with new clothes !!!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes