Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
what consequences does the sex between (fred julia, fred saleswoman, fred betty, steve tiffany etc.) have for monica?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
what consequences does the sex between (fred julia, fred saleswoman, fred betty, steve tiffany etc.) have for monica?
What exactly do you mean? There is no direct connection for Monica between Freds sexlive and other women.

Mar 12, 2017
first look here and follow it
Done that... missing

v 14
- After Monica failing to seduce Ralph, one day, after cleaning, Bardie would want to talk to her again. - DONE
- He makes Monica pretend to be Betty in front of Ralph. - DONE
- For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room. - DONE
- If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes. - OPTION NOT AVAILABLE

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
What exactly do you mean? There is no direct connection for Monica between Freds sexlive and other women.
I just want to know if the npc's sex has any consequences on Monica's story. does it change something when fred has sex with julia, for example?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Done that... missing

v 14
- After Monica failing to seduce Ralph, one day, after cleaning, Bardie would want to talk to her again. - DONE
- He makes Monica pretend to be Betty in front of Ralph. - DONE
- For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room. - DONE
- If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes. - OPTION NOT AVAILABLE
sorry it was v 13 you should read
and it says julias bettys and no panties

I just want to know if the npc's sex has any consequences on Monica's story. does it change something when fred has sex with julia, for example?
i don't think so
i suppose that you play episode 1 since you ask about julia and fred
and there was no gallery so i don't think it has any consequences

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Fred had sex with Julia, took care of her, found a job for her.
He probably likes Julia, he knows that she is fascinated by Monica, which results in his task for Monica in the office.
Fred could be a good character, but there are no positive characters in this game.

Edit:
I read your question again and I am not sure I understood you correctly.
Fred may or may not have sex with Julia, but it has any consequences for Monica's story. Betty can reject Fred's advances, but she will not become a good, faithful wife.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
He probably likes Julia, he knows that she is fascinated by Monica, which results in his task for Monica in the office.
Fred could be a good character, but there are no positive characters in this game.
Well, you are almost correct ... except for Victoria! This innocent angel is a pure vessel of sincerity and kindness!

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Edit:
I read your question again and I am not sure I understood you correctly.
Fred may or may not have sex with Julia, but it has any consequences for Monica's story. Betty can reject Fred's advances, but she will not become a good, faithful wife.
Julia is a good character.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, also Monica's secretary and Claire, but she's hiding something.
DM is kinder to women :)
Claire doesn't appear only in the Shiny Hole,
when your twinkling view's not like a mole;
if you with patient eyes attend,
what here shall miss, your toil shall strife to mend.

Giving you a hint free after Shakespeare. ;)

Reactions: Gerwazy

Jimsen123

Jun 18, 2019
I can't seem to steal or buy the dress for Monica.. Everytime I go to the clothing store, I get a message somet thing like this "too many people in the store, they might call police, let's get out of here".

Anybody know if this is a bug? or How do I steal that dress when monica is evil.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I can't seem to steal or buy the dress for Monica.. Everytime I go to the clothing store, I get a message somet thing like this "too many people in the store, they might call police, let's get out of here".

Anybody know if this is a bug? or How do I steal that dress when monica is evil.
1. have you being told by biff that you looking like a whore and need new clothes
2. have steve being to the house 2 times
3. you can't steal/buy the shiny red dress before the 2 above are meet
and you can only enter clothing store in the evening

Reactions: Jimsen123

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Ok, let's talk about something important in the game.
Let's talk about ... money !!!

I know this is a controversial topic, especially in the current situation :(, but in my opinion it's a good starting point to discuss other topics like patches (Yes, there are other patches!!!) and more.
I also know that it will not affect the upcoming update, but maybe it will help in creating the final, balanced version of the game.
Until now, money was needed to buy a dress or a dinner in a restaurant, you could rent a beautiful apartment and that's it. Now is changed because (spoiler) there is a debt to be paid.

This is a HUGE change for many aspects of the game.

After the last evening, I feel that I should more read, learn English...
So just a few questions:

Monica, I think, will pay off the debt, or she will be punished.
What do you think the repayment process should look like?
Should Monica pay off the debt in full or the repayment should be canceled after some time?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 782785

Spoiler EP2 v15 - Dating with investor (Public)

I'm back! :)
As said before, suspending my Patreon page didn't have any effect on the development!
I'm sure this will not happen again! :)
Thank you for your support!
Cool, a new location and two new characters that will also take revenge from her face expressions. Don't think Biff is behind this one as her outfit is less provocative than what he would normally selects. So maybe, Monica taking the initiative on her own, full of hope for a better life before getting back to reality and payback time . :love:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Monica, I think, will pay off the debt, or she will be punished.
What do you think the repayment process should look like?
Should Monica pay off the debt in full or the repayment should be canceled after some time?
not sure what debt you refer to
1. are the debt to perry and already ongoing she can walk the street as a prostitute
2. are blackmail from victoria
so ???

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes