Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, can anyone answear me if the secretary scenes along with Monica are available?
I have done every photoshoot and tried to please Biff but the secretary choice is still unavailable.
How can i unlock that?
If you mean Monica bringing in her secretary to join the after-shoot "casting" with Biff, that's a $20-patron-only scene, as far as I know. You'll need the 1080 version to see it.

Reactions: a911

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I still hope for a twist in Julia's character. People dont seem to have noticed, but Decentmonkey retconned her history: If you play maximum bitch route in Ep 1 and have her clean the stain for 72h straight and then fire her at the end, Monika will top it off by telling her that she will get the bill for the chemical cleaning of the carpet (35k or so, cant remember exactly). On hearing this, Julia finally breaks down and pleads with Monika to spare her, as she comes from a very poor family that is already in debt, the additional 35k debt would ensure that neither she nor her family would ever escape financial ruin. Of course there is no talk about a rich uncle, a well-off family or anything like that.

Initially I thought that Decentmonkey had either forgotten or decided to retcon Julia's backstory, but the recent events in Ep 14 have me thinking differently; slowly and slyly, Julia is becoming more and more dominant, having Monika lick her under her desk during work, having her eat her asshole, and pissing on her. Also, in the latest episode, every time Monika tries to get some concrete commitment from Julia re. leaving the country, you'll notice that Julia is very non comittal and quickly changes the subject.

So possibly/hopefully, she is getting her revenge on Monika, and is just being much more sly, indirect and cunning about it than the men in the game. It would be great if after having Monika perform a bunch of other, progressively more degrading/humiliating acts for her pleasure, she confesses that there never was a rich uncle or any intent on her behalf to "save" Monika. Would be a great twist and would also explain the inconsistencies in her backstory; she just lied to entrap Monika, knowing that she didnt care enough about a lowly maid to remember her family history.

The fact that Decentmonkey is bringing back the neighbour (who also gets his financial future crushed by Monika if you choose the bitch route) next episode makes me think that he is keeping close enough tabs on all the characters to not just alter Julia's backstory out of forgetfulness, at least.
Is the mistake even on the better version that is on steam? Maybe its fixed there.

Mar 12, 2017
sorry it was v 13 you should read
and it says julias bettys and no panties

i don't think so
i suppose that you play episode 1 since you ask about julia and fred
and there was no gallery so i don't think it has any consequences
Any ideas on where to find Julia's panties?

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Hi I downloaded v0.14 Extra version but I my save files are mixed(I normally completed all of the version) and are not how it is suppose be how can I get it back?

Aug 22, 2018
look at about 50 pages,so I'll just ask- anyone extracted CG from beginning to the latest version?It's been a while and I'm more keen on scenes than or re-grind at the moment....plus the sizes of the games are getting bigger every month :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Is there a way to get through the game by going the bitch route and still not be forced to have sex (mainly straight vaginal and anal which seem very harsh punishments for Monica's bitchiness)?
I'm all for women (real and CG) using their bodies however they want but the moment they start being pimped out by some a-hole is a huge turn off. I would appreciate responses as this is a pretty lenghty game and having some character forcing Monica to go all the way in order to progress the story would be a let down to say the least. Thanks

Reactions: Gerwazy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to get through the game by going the bitch route and still not be forced to have sex (mainly straight vaginal and anal which seem very harsh punishments for Monica's bitchiness)?
I'm all for women (real and CG) using their bodies however they want but the moment they start being pimped out by some a-hole is a huge turn off. I would appreciate responses as this is a pretty lenghty game and having some character forcing Monica to go all the way in order to progress the story would be a let down to say the least. Thanks
well if there wasn't any force
then i would say there wasn't any story to tell by decentmonkey
and you will miss all if not everything being told until now
you can go on a
but i don't see any point in doing so before the game are finished

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

karipupu

Oct 9, 2019
Hey everyone~ i have a problem, so i went to gym with Betty and took her clothes end up in her basement bedroom, but i cant find Ralph. I think he should be in the lounge,but every time i click on LOUNGE button Monica will says "I have to finish cleaning here before i go." Where is Ralph or should i do something else? i cant even go back to gym....could someone help me? i'm like clicking things for for hours....:cry:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes