aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Not every female protagonist has to have a sexual awakening, or evolve into a "W-what? I'm enjoying this? Is this who I am? oh god I don't care I love it I'm a slut" trope. I like it that Monica uses sex as an asset, it's part of her powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality. A true neutral evil character.
I don't see "Monica uses sex as an asset" almost ever time she dose anything to do with sex is because she had to to get money or not be fired the only person she is manipulating with sex is Julia and she has no plan after ever sex scene all she says is she'll get back at them after shes rich again we haven't seen any of that " powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality" your talking about.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
That's the whole point ^^ If she would enjoy it, where would be the fun?

Monica doesn't like sex. She had it a few times with her husband before the events of this game. And that she probably only did to get him marrying her.

Though, she had a few orgasms in the game ... so, she sometimes enjoys sex, without really knowing what she enjoys. I'm sure there will be more scenes in the future where she enjoys sex ... but without getting a brainless bimbo, of course xD
I can agree to some extent but even if she's a decent girl she STILL hates everyone, even those that are nice to her. The only one she seems to like is her stripper friend. Personally i would have liked to have the bitchmeters plus and minus also affect her as a person, if she was a shy/decent girl she wouldn't call her ex maid turned secretary the exact same thing as she does when she's a batcrazy bitch. They could have thrown in a few nice options for her to think/say, now it doesn't matter. She's ALWAYS a bitch so that meter is pointless, it only changes some of the things that happen to her. Same with the corruption i like that as much as the next guy but the falling path would be much more to atleast my liking if she started to enjoy what happened to her more. Then again i might be hoping in vain and she will stay this frigid bitch, time will tell.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I don't see "Monica uses sex as an asset" almost ever time she dose anything to do with sex is because she had to to get money or not be fired the only person she is manipulating with sex is Julia and she has no plan after ever sex scene all she says is she'll get back at them after shes rich again we haven't seen any of that " powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality" your talking about.
She is using her wits and her looks to get away with shit, and you're not even half-way through the plot, this is called a revenge arc (you can read more about it ) and it takes time so her revenge will be even sweeter. It's obvious the plot isn't going for a "sexual awakening" where a female character discovers she is a bimbo slut created to satisfy men, but rather DecentMonkey eventually wrapping up the story with Monica getting back at them (like most revenge arcs, probably by having them go through what she did or by destroying them).

Also, I said she had a powerful, manipulative and resourceful personality, not that she was so - as we know, she is currently fallen from grace.

Mar 12, 2017
Hey guys... I'm also trying to get Betty's clothes in the Gym but no option for that appears. While cleaning around Ralph, it already tells me that I need to wear Betty's clothes, but seems that something is missing. Any ideas what it may be? Seen a message suggesting to talk to Bardie, but he doesn't tell me anything else to what he already asked.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Not every female protagonist has to have a sexual awakening, or evolve into a "W-what? I'm enjoying this? Is this who I am? oh god I don't care I love it I'm a slut" trope. I like it that Monica uses sex as an asset, it's part of her powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality. A true neutral evil character.
Yes, Monica has a strong, unbreakable personality, unlike Melanie.
But seducing Ralph is Bardie's idea, not hers. When "negotiating" with Steve, she didn't play with him, didn't tease him, didn't try to make a deal with him. Steve storyline is a missed opportunity to show her manipulative and resourceful personality (so far)

And yes, Monica's story can be fascinating without the thread of her sexual awakening.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
She is using her wits and her looks to get away with shit, and you're not even half-way through the plot, this is called a revenge arc (you can read more about it ) and it takes time so her revenge will be even sweeter. It's obvious the plot isn't going for a "sexual awakening" where a female character discovers she is a bimbo slut created to satisfy men, but rather DecentMonkey eventually wrapping up the story with Monica getting back at them (like most revenge arcs, probably by having them go through what she did or by destroying them).

Also, I said she had a powerful, manipulative and resourceful personality, not that she was so - as we know, she is currently fallen from grace.
DecentMonkey has a Revenge Path for the story but it's optional so far the story has showed that it's hopeless for Monica and all she's doing is buying time before she loses and later on DecentMonkey may show a path where she wins but so far the story shows no matter what she is going to lose.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Hard to say where the story is going due to us not 100% knowing what even happened. I posted it before, in the time they arrested her, they basically erased her from existence. They moved a family in her home, had a new person at her lawyers office and so on. Whoever did this did a really good job, they took a person of extreme power to a nobody in a few days time. Pretty crazy to think about.

Reactions: EraRamp and Gerwazy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys... I'm also trying to get Betty's clothes in the Gym but no option for that appears. While cleaning around Ralph, it already tells me that I need to wear Betty's clothes, but seems that something is missing. Any ideas what it may be? Seen a message suggesting to talk to Bardie, but he doesn't tell me anything else to what he already asked.
can you show 3 or 4 different pictures with dialog and choices from gym
or send in PM me your save
if u send save write which version you play
720 or 1080

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Did you complete the Ralph arc where you wear the different underwear then no underwear? Did you get the scene where Barbie calls you to the basement to seduce Ralph. What is Betty level. Should be I think 6?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
There is nothing mentioned in the discord channel either, it must have happened without any notice. He is still showing in my Patreon account as a creator I am subscribing to so who knows what's happened.

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
and he are on discord so why aren't he replay those there ask about it incl me
Maybe because he is discussing this topic with other people already to get information that he needs to convince Patreon to undelete his acc ;)
We can't do anything at this moment and he will be probably very busy to get that problem solved. So, let's wait for a while :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes