alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
For some reason I can't do any more photoshoots with Alex. Going to Biff, results in him trying to force an investor date for which I dont have enough corruption. Once the date gets rejected, I am booted out of the building and then Monica's asset fails to load resulting in a game breaking bug. I am attaching the save. Does anyone know what's going on in this stage?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The problem may be the you are missing a scene from where monica keeps her top on and choosing the topless option by default. Pay attention to which move does not have an arrow besides it.
why do answer a question i already answered

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
For some reason I can't do any more photoshoots with Alex. Going to Biff, results in him trying to force an investor date for which I dont have enough corruption. Once the date gets rejected, I am booted out of the building and then Monica's asset fails to load resulting in a game breaking bug. I am attaching the save. Does anyone know what's going on in this stage?
If I don't remember wrong .. if you go in the first part of your ex bedroom and click on the paint on the left of the room you can increase your parameters like money/corruption...

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
why do answer a question i already answered
Your answer did not address whether the missing photo was from monica clothed or topless. If the scene missing is from monica clothed you will never encounter it if you continually choose the topless outfit.

kizmiaz

Jul 2, 2020
same problem here

Reactions: alibaba34

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
same problem here
I'm also encountering the same issue. I'm stuck after the second photoshoot (Lady Noir) with no way of doing the other shoots. I always have the scene with Christine and Biff in the evening, and I always end up kicked out of the building. Melanie as agreed to help me if I'm doing a photoshoot with her, but I have to finish the other shoots first...
And I've also had the problem with Monica's asset failing to load after that.

Reactions: helix223

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I think my save has a problem. Biff is not giving me photoshoots. I tried a lot can someone share a save before biff offering photoshoot. Monica says the will do extrra audition but he says daddy has other girls to take care of

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Look in the Left Hand corner and see if says collect 5000 for Victoria. If that isn't there then you already have her money for Saturday and you will not be able to do a Photoshoot till she spends it.

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
Look in the Left Hand corner and see if says collect 5000 for Victoria. If that isn't there then you already have her money for Saturday and you will not be able to do a Photoshoot till she spends it.
I do have the problem even if i need to earn that $5k ... i can't progress this part of the game ...

wintergreen44

Nov 6, 2019
If you need more corruption, when you hand out flyers for the kabob stand you'll be able to start flashing the skid row bums and it goes up quick doing that.

Good update with the usual excellent art, but really more of the same. Kind of stagnant. I'd like to see some of these plot threads start to move, particularly the revenge plotline.

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
If you need more corruption, when you hand out flyers for the kabob stand you'll be able to start flashing the skid row bums and it goes up quick doing that.

Good update with the usual excellent art, but really more of the same. Kind of stagnant. I'd like to see some of these plot threads start to move, particularly the revenge plotline.
i have ~700 corrup, but when i go for the photoshoot it propose me to date an investor, after the date, the game becomes fully bugged with a missing shit message

Reactions: SnekySnek
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes