Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
How do you start event with Betty and Neighbour? Been hanging out at the house trying to look for different interactions but nothing seems to trigger the event :(

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I updated the game with the code and i didn't run in any bugs everything was working fine without the hotfix all the scenes played out just perfect

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
this is what happen when i try to go the photoshoot, (which isn't propose to me but only to go in a date) and then every location look like this
1600185737869.png

falcon4fun

Aug 3, 2017
Temp fix for investor event (after it):
cloth = u'Whore'

The variable cloth = false but it should have a cloth name inside.

kizmiaz

Jul 2, 2020
After the first photoshoot when monica came back to biff's office the next evening, wearing the whore's clothes, she's up in the middle of a nude casting with Fred and the station girl... But wearing the working dress. If she doesn't have enough corruption here comes the error's message coming back to monica's house... If she have enough corruption she is going to the date with Olaf (wearing an ugly black leather outfit) but when she came back to the office after the date, she is wearing again the working dress and the error's message show up when she come back to the house.

i tried to update but the problem is still here... and i don't understand what to do with other solutions... please light my fire ;)

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
After the first photoshoot when monica came back to biff's office the next evening, wearing the whore's clothes, she's up in the middle of a nude casting with Fred and the station girl... But wearing the working dress. If she doesn't have enough corruption here comes the error's message coming back to monica's house... If she have enough corruption she is going to the date with Olaf (wearing an ugly black leather outfit) but when she came back to the office after the date, she is wearing again the working dress and the error's message show up when she come back to the house.

i tried to update but the problem is still here... and i don't understand what to do with other solutions... please light my fire ;)
May be because she never wore that outfit before ??? it comes out of nowhere

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Go to Patreon and become a 30$ donor. That is the only way you will ever get the 1080 Version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uff... good to know (particularly about panties). I've been supporting this game at what I could afford, and will keep supporting it, it is well done, but $360 a year for a game to see a scene without panties and slightly better resolution.. Pass... Nothing against the developer, they're great (hence why been supporting for close to a year now) but that's ridiculous no matter if we're talking indie game or AAA title that cost millions to make. I mean if you have infinite money by all means, totally support the arts as you can, but for normal people that work normal jobs for a living, my partners would kill me

JenniferLoo

Sep 7, 2020
May be because she never wore that outfit before ??? it comes out of nowhere
I cant get Unren to work, nor can I get the console to open with shift O, nor can I get the hotfix to apply with the update code mentioned earlier. So I found a new workaround the "meet the investor wardrobe bug" that doesnt involve changing any code. All it requires is that you rent the shitty apartment from kebab guy before going to investor meeting.

Once you leave the investor meeting and get the error message, go to the shitty apartment you rent from the kebab guy. You cant click on the door to the building , but if you use the quick travel button in the top right corner you can go inside the apartment and presto your wardrobe is fixed to the casual clothes u found previously.

Reactions: kizmiaz

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
exactly ! she's supposed to wear it when she'll be hire at the office...
Now that I think about it, Monica is wearing different clothes when she walks into the nude casting scene with Biff. She was wearing whore clothes when she comes to the building, and all of a sudden in the nude casting she's wearing this more decent red-black dress.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Now that I think about it, Monica is wearing different clothes when she walks into the nude casting scene with Biff. She was wearing whore clothes when she comes to the building, and all of a sudden in the nude casting she's wearing this more decent red-black dress.
Once Monica starts working at the office, she automatically switches to the "office skirt" whenever she's at the office level or the "magazine" level.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes