5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Don't you happen to know other commands for example: money, + or - whore?
if I remember correctly the command for the money is $money=x while for the bitchness is $bitchmeterValue=x
If the console is enabled with shift+d you can see all the variables of the game.
If you can't use the console, in betty's room there is a painting, if you click there you have the possibility to cheat the game.
However if it is your first game, you should play it without cheat to enjoy it more.
I have 4 slot save and i used cheat because my pc is very slowly and i always get bored doing certain things in the game but in the first save i have played without cheats because i love this game and i want enjoy everything of it

Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
if I remember correctly the command for the money is $money=x while for the bitchness is $bitchmeterValue=x
If the console is enabled with shift+d you can see all the variables of the game.
If you can't use the console, in betty's room there is a painting, if you click there you have the possibility to cheat the game.
However if it is your first game, you should play it without cheat to enjoy it more.
I have 4 slot save and i used cheat because my pc is very slowly and i always get bored doing certain things in the game but in the first save i have played without cheats because i love this game and i want enjoy everything of it
Thanks so much, yes I know about Betty's room but you can add $ 100 at a time. Thanks again. I had problems saving with the latest version and I came to the solution with another save but with little money so I would like to restore what I had earned without repeating everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Option 1: He stumbled down the stairs and so he needs some rest for a while ...
Option 2: Monica: "Make it look like an accident..."
Option 3: He tries to stall his fans ... and making an awesome comeback afterwards ;)
I'm sure now that monica has seduced ralph, he will come back to blackmail her again

Reactions: boredathome63

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks so much, yes I know about Betty's room but you can add $ 100 at a time. Thanks again. I had problems saving with the latest version and I came to the solution with another save but with little money so I would like to restore what I had earned without repeating everything.
I am glad to have been helpful, I would like to help as many people as possible on this site

Reactions: Geko1711

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
but u have nothing to use the money to/on
except if u want to eat at the hotel when u get the beautiful dress
so i don't get it

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
dunno but i don't think you can pay them with money u have earned
cos in 1 of my playthroughs i had over 10000 and couldn't pay her the first dept
from the hostel
You can pay Perry from V 0.14 onwards up to $ 30 at a time with various extras (licking Perry's hairy pussy) and the $ 10,000 debt has become $ 50,000. In the next developments of the game the payment of the entire sum is indicated; so I'm moving forward not to have too many clicks to do tomorrow and to always repeat the same scenes which is a bit the negative point of this Fashion Business.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You can pay Perry from V 0.14 onwards up to $ 30 at a time
yes and i think that's the only way you can pay her
the money u earn in other places doesn't count
maybe first in version 3 or 4 whatever. when she gets her money back
you can pay all the dept:devilish:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I felt bardie would be back in action.
i think this is the beginning of future blackmails like blowjobs or fucks