Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know how to open those file in game that i circled in red in my attachment? It seems that only 70% of each location scene can be watched while the last few scenes are simply locked out.. Thanks.
If I recall correctly, specific poses in the photoshoots unlocks them.

there are some of the gallery files there can't be opened ATM
so it's not only in your end
I don't think that's true.

With the 1080p version, there's only 1 that I can't open ATM, and it's an old one from when Victoria was spanking Monica at Melanie's home. When I use unrenpy to look into the code, I discovered that it's because the specific picture in question was commented out.

With the 720p version, the extras plus the one I can't open in 1080p version are blocked.

icy_boi

May 26, 2020
If I recall correctly, specific poses in the photoshoots unlocks them.

I don't think that's true.

With the 1080p version, there's only 1 that I can't open ATM, and it's an old one from when Victoria was spanking Monica at Melanie's home. When I use unrenpy to look into the code, I discovered that it's because the specific picture in question was commented out.

With the 720p version, the extras plus the one I can't open in 1080p version are blocked.
Thanks Vimmers and Cabin Fever.

So to view most or all of these locked scenes, i need to play the game and activate these scenes? Once done, it should unlock and i can replay them anytime? Thanks.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hello, when will we finally see Monica going to the ranch? The game is really cool.
As far as I remember, it is kind of hard to implement with current rules without being banned on patreon. So I wouldn't wait it anytime soon.

Reactions: EraRamp

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I want to like this game, but it's an absolute nightmare to navigate through. Even with the guide. I played this for 12 hours and got stuck on the stripper progression and the Betty is stuck on lvl 4. Monica has been on stage around ten times and won't get naked. the game is too grindy. It annoys the fuck out of me. Thank god for the gallery mod.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Hello, when will we finally see Monica going to the ranch? The game is really cool.
As far as I remember, it is kind of hard to implement with current rules without being banned on patreon. So I wouldn't wait it anytime soon.
Yes, it was because of the patreon rules that the developer stopped continuing the farm branch, unfortunately:(

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I want to like this game, but it's an absolute nightmare to navigate through. Even with the guide. I played this for 12 hours and got stuck on the stripper progression and the Betty is stuck on lvl 4. Monica has been on stage around ten times and won't get naked. the game is too grindy. It annoys the fuck out of me. Thank god for the gallery mod.
1. have u being to gym with betty ?
2. have u talked with claire before u start strip
3 have u stole the tips when u are a waitress
4 have u looked at mollys makeup table + the picture on the back wall

should get u going a little

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, it was because of the patreon rules that the developer stopped continuing the farm branch, unfortunately:(
No, DM wasn't planning to show the ranch for quite some time, if ever. The prupose of the ranch is to motivate Monica; if she was an actual slave at the ranch there would be no game because slaves have no agency and thus no meaningful choices. DM slips in a few glimpses of what the ranch would start out like as bad ends, and that's about as far as he needs to go to show why Monica is willing to put up with her situation and not try for legal help. Melanie also seems motivate by the ranch, but I'm not 100% sure that she isn't part of the conspiracy.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
No, DM wasn't planning to show the ranch for quite some time, if ever. The prupose of the ranch is to motivate Monica; if she was an actual slave at the ranch there would be no game because slaves have no agency and thus no meaningful choices. DM slips in a few glimpses of what the ranch would start out like as bad ends, and that's about as far as he needs to go to show why Monica is willing to put up with her situation and not try for legal help. Melanie also seems motivate by the ranch, but I'm not 100% sure that she isn't part of the conspiracy.
No ranch? No...That's not true...That's impossible!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i say the same as Joe Steel
and my belief is that Monika will be the beast
so the farm is not about bestiality
but about violence and that's why Melanie have a number in neck

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I wrote about it. Just briefly. This motivation is now not only for Monica. And, according to DM, he planned to continue the development branch of the farm, as far as I remember. And the DM replied that he would not continue the branch of the farm due to the patreon rules. And I came to the conclusion that in fact patreon blocks the branch of the development of the farm. And this is sad, because I wanted her development.
Now I don't understand why your comment was liked, but mine was not.
I’m pretty sure that by visiting the farm, Monica would have more motivation to return to “normal” life.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes