Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
saves are the same in any platform... you just need to put them in the correct directory of your phone/tablet
I need saves for android. Pls give me the saves kindly pls help...I always play in android but this time I lost my saves pls .save me by giving the saves

dregon87

May 6, 2019
If I could afford, I'd share.. but I'm a piss poor pirate atm.. I don't think sharing EXTRA hurts the developer but attracts more pledgers. Patron pledging is donation to developer, not a payment for service, as far as I'm concerned.

I already wrote about this earlier. if I do not have the opportunity to give money to the developer, I will not do it in any case, but if the game disappears from f95, I'll just go to play another game, like many people who do not have extra money, I am an ordinary person I don't have a surplus of money to give away every month.

And now about the people who can afford to give a couple of bucks to the developer, they will still do it (even if the game becomes completely free), in order to support the developer of the game they like, everyone wants to give a donation (everyone who likes the game ), just not everyone has the opportunity and if the game is free it can only attract more people. as the person above wrote.

Just for know in the time where I posted the v15 with Extra their patreon page grow up for about 200 and more supporters
this shows that making the best version available in the pirate world increases the income of all developers
P.S
Sorry for my Eng.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You said

It's specific playing, but of course you can play the game as you want.

I play the 720p ver from the start. Is the Extra ver. better? Of course yes.
Is the pirated Extra version better? If you like to wait a month or more for "uncensored" content in Scrappy mode...
Scrappy stated that he is using 720p version for his mod.

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Hey I have unlocked all scenes in the gallery but I can't display all of them especially the las updated ones. When I click on them nothing happens please help me I want to replay the scenes that I have unlocked

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes