vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
All pets waiting for Monica's all orifices ! Lol

I waiting so much the ranch 218 am I the only one?

Sorry for english too, if is bad
nothing wrong with your english
but i think u wait in wain
i am sure there will be no farm 218
but that's my guess

Appy2002

Jul 26, 2020
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.49 GB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this version has no errors and broken images.

Can I please get mega link.....please ?

Reactions: Jhonthedon420

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The changelog says

Ep2 v0.16
Biff’s castings: 2 new events (includes animations)
what are these then?
Ah, I'm an idiot.

Biff's casting = scenes with Biff, not photo sessions ^^°

That scenes (Monica's blowjob for Biff) should trigger after a photo session.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey I have unlocked all scenes in the gallery but I can't display all of them especially the las updated ones. When I click on them nothing happens please help me I want to replay the scenes that I have unlocked
if you really want to replay a scene you need to save before that scene starting... if for some reason you miss to save the beginning of that scene.. just save as soon as possible..
there are scenes that start suddenly due to the fact that you have to repete ton of time the same path without get nothing+
I always save the game when the real beginning of a new scene is showing up.

This is the mother of all irritating code writing errors in this game: The Rollback cannot be enabled due to the not well written code caused by the Dev requirements to port from RPGM engine to this mess of hybrid "RenPy-RPGM" game.
I think he was not an expert of RenPy platform so he chose the shortest route (he permanently disabled the rollback)... because rollback active cause crashes and major issues.
I hope that for the EP3 he will be able to solve this evident and very annoying mother of all errors behaviour.

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
The changelog says

Ep2 v0.16
Biff’s castings: 2 new events (includes animations)
what are these then?
do the photoshoot with Alex on Saturdays in your first dress, then go to Biff's and pretend you're a good girl. A menu will be displayed with some actions that can be performed, others are not available because they have not been implemented. The changelog refers to this...

Reactions: EraRamp

Appy2002

Jul 26, 2020
Mega upload is giving some problems for me. Use Nopy. It gives almost full dl speeds.

But I need something that gives me option to pause the download and resume ......

internet service providers at my area are limited and at the same time not good....so I need to use my mobile data to download

Hope you understand....☹♥♥

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes