defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
30% of this thread is talking about the game itself, how to achieve certain scenes etc..
30% "Pls share the 1080p version of the game"
40% defd is arguing with somebody, if he isnt, he just ranting about the developer of the game
Wrong!
I'm only try to help the developers to correct some irritating behaviour about the game mechanism:
1. No Rollback
2. No Auto Save
Its duration is long only because it has tons of useless time-consuming actions.
6 hours of running around locations before get some story continuation.

If they solve these big issues the game could be very nice in all aspects.. because the story is great and has finally becoming very well done after version 14 abd 2 years of waiting.

this is what I'm trying to do.

Just my 2 cents

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vireker

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
30% of this thread is talking about the game itself, how to achieve certain scenes etc..
30% "Pls share the 1080p version of the game"
40% defd is arguing with somebody, if he isnt, he just ranting about the developer of the game
They ( and you of course) ranting about me!

Last edited:

NKZstern

Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,I finished marcus storyline in ep2v15 and continie in feauture uptade,but in latest version never changed.I dont play latest uptade.What I am doing? Should I play from the beginning?:(

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The changelog says

Ep2 v0.16
Biff’s castings: 2 new events (includes animations)
what are these then?
Speaking of Biff's castings, I'm hoping we will see an update soon where Monica goes to Biff for her castings in the more lewd costumes. They have an agreement that she's supposed to be doing that, but the later costumes she automatically changes out of them as soon as the shoot is over.

Reactions: Pollux

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Speaking of Biff's castings, I'm hoping we will see an update soon where Monica goes to Biff for her castings in the more lewd costumes. They have an agreement that she's supposed to be doing that, but the later costumes she automatically changes out of them as soon as the shoot is over.
I hope that Biff make Monica wear a more lewd costume in office, so everybody there can see her naked ass or her nipples :love:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
For the people insisting in the extra version, we already can have fan extra content in the Fan Art Thread. Look for example this oustanding fan short story by xispix https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/post-4626592 . Help to increase the fan art thread visiting it, commenting and supporting the artists there. Some games have active fan art threads which serve as extra content.
Even a test pic of a farm scenario from Dumberer is already there ... :love:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/page-4#post-4629660
And I remember renders of "crack whore ending" :eek:(y)

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, great. I love BDSM. Let's there will be a lot of such scenes in this game. :cool:
My bet: we will see more content in that cellar. Creating a new complex location, using assets that must be bought, for just one scene, would be a waste of money ... and potential ^^

I'm more into public humiliation myself, but I still expect great things happening there. And who knows, maybe Philip won't be always alone in there :love:

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
My bet: we will see more content in that cellar. Creating a new location complex location, using assets that must be bought, for just one scene, would be a waste of money ... and potential ^^

I'm more into public humiliation myself, but I still expect great things happening there. And who knows, maybe Philip won't be always alone in there :love:
Monica will have to wear something "special" in that dungeon :cool:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes