Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I am saying that if I was the developer, I would point in this direction ... This is a humiliation game and through blowjobs and fucks, Monica has gotten slightly better living conditions. She's also done quite a few blowjobs so far, although she never missed a chance to complain about it every time. In the future, she may stop complaining and do something perverted more often to keep improving her condition. Obviously these are my guesses, so I invite you to take everything I say with a grain of salt, I may not even have understood a shit about this game.
"For 5 blowjobs I can pay the rent. For 50 blowjobs and a dozen fucks I can pay that pervert devilbitch Victoria. How many blowjobs, fucking sessions and table dances I have to do to earn back my empire worth more than 100 million dollar? :unsure:"

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
"For 5 blowjobs I can pay the rent. For 50 blowjobs and a dozen fucks I can pay that pervert devilbitch Victoria. How many blowjobs, fucking sessions and table dances I have to do to earn back my empire worth more than 100 million dollar? :unsure:"
Monica doesn't necessarily need to do all of that. She could come up with a plan to put Victoria in a bad light towards Dick and get into his good graces. Then I don't know how the game will evolve, as I said before, you have to carefully take what I say because I am not the developer and what I say are just guesses

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Monica doesn't necessarily need to do all of that. She could come up with a plan to put Victoria in a bad light towards Dick and get into his good graces. Then I don't know how the game will evolve, as I said before, you have to carefully take what I say because I am not the developer and what I say are just guesses
Yeah I think we can all agree that Monica blowing blokes in the street, taking them back to that shithole apartment for money or being the queen of the Shinyhole is never going to end well. It's aptly called the falling path.

The fact that we the players (and Monica) still are in the dark about how Monica truly lost her money and power makes it difficult to predict how, or even if she can get it all back as before. My guess is that it will be impossible for her to regain all her original status and power. Her only chance for a good and successful life will be the same way she originally did. That is to hook up with another wealthy and successful man or woman and marry them.

She has already considered this idea through the Julia and recently Ralph paths.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
MEga link=
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
MEga link=
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
is this widows version?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes