Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
My bet: we will see more content in that cellar. Creating a new complex location, using assets that must be bought, for just one scene, would be a waste of money ... and potential ^^

I'm more into public humiliation myself, but I still expect great things happening there. And who knows, maybe Philip won't be always alone in there :love:
Last year at the end of the year, DM had opened the pole dance session ... I think and I hope to open this one by the end of the year.

• Love
Reactions: EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
My bet: we will see more content in that cellar. Creating a new complex location, using assets that must be bought, for just one scene, would be a waste of money ... and potential ^^

I'm more into public humiliation myself, but I still expect great things happening there. And who knows, maybe Philip won't be always alone in there :love:
I still hope that Claire is going to be a guest in that dungeon. I mean what's the point of carrying a whip with you if you don't use it on somebody's ass once in a while? :cool:
asdfdfsf.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
well, just as I had assumed in previous posts since the 720 and 1080 versions are starting to get heavy. The second episode is really long, I wonder if the third episode will be that long too...
I'm more curious of what actually is going to happen in the third episode. I mean Monica is already almost at the bottom: she works as a hooker, dances naked in a cheap bar, sucks hobos' at her apartment and is training to become a pet for some crazy cop. It just seems that just a few updates could actually conclude the story. But then there is supposed to be Episode 3... It would make sense if the third episode was all about the ranch, but we all know it is not going to happen.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Btw ... does somebody has a good idea for a subtitle for episode 2.1? ^^
"Fashion Business - ??????"

"Fashion Business - No New Hope?"
"Fashion Business Reloaded"
"Fashion Business - The Wrath of Monica"
"Fashion Business - The Dark Perv Rises"
"Fashion Business - The Half-Slut Princess"
"Fashion Business - The Three Towers" (Monica gets humiliated in the business towers of Biff, Steve and Dick ^^ )
"Fashion Business - Whore Nation"
"Fashion Business - First Fuck"
"Fashion Business - Chapter 2" (Maybe Monica will learn one more martial art move ehm sexual position each chapter ^^ )
"Fashion Business - Live Free and Suck Hard"

well, I guess you will have more orignal ideas than me xD

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I'm more curious of what actually is going to happen in the third episode. I mean Monica is already almost at the bottom: she works as a hooker, dances naked in a cheap bar, sucks hobos' at her apartment and is training to become a pet for some crazy cop. It just seems that just a few updates could actually conclude the story. But then there is supposed to be Episode 3... It would make sense if the third episode was all about the ranch, but we all know it is not going to happen.
I think the third episode will focus on Monica's redemption, in the sense that she will try to take back everything she lost. You're right when you say that Monica humiliated herself by working as a prostitute or dancing naked but every time she did something humiliating she would say phrases like: "it's disgusting" and so on ... I think that in order to regain all that she has lost, in the third episode she will overcome this kind of mental block, because she will realize that humiliation is the fastest way to achieve her goals. As for the length of the third episode ... I think that depending on how the second episode ends, the third could be even longer ... for example I am still waiting for Fred to fuck Monica properly and come inside of her as punishment for how she treated him all this time but I'm sure this will happen in the third episode, so in conclusion, I'm sure even more amazing things will happen in the third episode than the second.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

"Fashion Business - The Three Towers" (Monica gets humiliated in the business towers of Biff, Steve and Dick ^^ )
"Fashion Business - Chapter 2" (Maybe Monica will learn one more martial art move ehm sexual position each chapter ^^ )

i think it will be Revenge of the Sith ehhh i mean monika :D

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I think that in order to regain all that she has lost, in the third episode she will overcome this kind of mental block, because she will realize that humiliation is the fastest way to achieve her goals.
So, basically you are saying that Monica is going to suck even more cocks in order to get back everything that was taken from her? :D

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I like Revenge of the Biff better, as both that and the original SW title allude to the bad guys hitting back.
we already have a revenge path but i have never started it
cos no point to do so since the game aren't finished
i believe there are 3 different paths now
and damn i hate when games split up in different paths
cos if u will see everything u need to start from a certain save

Reactions: Minx077 and a911

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

I really like The Dark Perv Rises

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I really like The Dark Perv Rises
My first idea (no parody of blockbuster movie) was "FB - Race To The Bottom". It doesn't make much sense when I translate it to my mother tongue. But it sounds good xD

From the titles above, the Half-Slut Princess is my favourite ^^°

But I really hope guys here will find a great title, because "2.1" and "2.2" is lame :p

Reactions: Geko1711

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
So, basically you are saying that Monica is going to suck even more cocks in order to get back everything that was taken from her? :D
I am saying that if I was the developer, I would point in this direction ... This is a humiliation game and through blowjobs and fucks, Monica has gotten slightly better living conditions. She's also done quite a few blowjobs so far, although she never missed a chance to complain about it every time. In the future, she may stop complaining and do something perverted more often to keep improving her condition. Obviously these are my guesses, so I invite you to take everything I say with a grain of salt, I may not even have understood a shit about this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes