Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Everybody plays "Fashion Business" in easy mode (including me) - max corruption and max money. Is there a hero in this forum, who finish ep2 v0.16 with low corruption level, eg. <400?
:)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But yes, if you click on the avatar and the button you ignore what I am happy to have done a few days ago.
I tested your great advice.. I'm agree with you, but this is not for me. Can be consider as an auto-self-limitation... I'm interested to read all users opinions. (specially for the opposite of mine)
I have disabled ignore user option after checking for a few minutes. (I hope you do the same)

Happy Winter Holidays to all Fashion Business lovers.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Everybody plays "Fashion Business" in easy mode (including me) - max corruption and max money. Is there a hero in this forum, who finish ep2 v0.16 with low corruption level, eg. <400?
:)
I have tried to do that at the beginning... but it is quite impossible because a lot of bugs...
that is why DM decided to share for free
try it! you will see that also him and the beta tester use to cheat on money/bitchness/corruption (that is why there are bugs)
I have official saves for a lot of different versions in my archive... because when a new version is out saves are no more compatible with the previous one.

Reactions: Degro

Kitkat33sh

May 19, 2020
Guys i just started ep2 and i have a problem , after i met biff for the first time in the office I couldn’t find him again to continue the story , i tried to visit him every time monica refuse to enter his office

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes