goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Это же ее шанс наконец выйти из всего этого порочного круга. Интересно, какии образом Филипп узнал, что она попала в такую ситуацию. Да и Биф как будто что-то знает.
Google Russian to English
"This is her chance to finally get out of this whole vicious circle. I wonder how Philip knew that she was in such a situation. And Biff seems to know something."

But you see Monica needs to get in deeper in order to win back her empire. Philip is connected and I wouldn't be surprised if he is a member of the farm too, next update hints some dungeon stuff. Biff still seems clueless to me and hopefully he remains clueless lol.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
why does it write to me disabled ?? how to enable it?
View attachment 930965
If you take a closer look, you will see what you need to open these actions, written in parentheses.
The first one is written (the photo session not completed), so first you need to complete the photo session, and so on with all the actions, you need to do something to open them, all of them will open gradually with the progress in the game.

Asasasthe

Oct 19, 2020
Biff still seems clueless to me and hopefully he remains clueless lol.
Biff gave himself away when he said that Monica is his wife at the party, because he was afraid that Monica could find new husband and her husband would solve her problems.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how can i show her tits to other when they ask? her corruption lvl is 130 but i cant do it yet ?
i suppose u mean when u dance on street
i mean u need to dance 20 times for each person u dance for
or maybe it's 10 i can't recall

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
If you take a closer look, you will see what you need to open these actions, written in parentheses.
The first one is written (the photo session not completed), so first you need to complete the photo session, and so on with all the actions, you need to do something to open them, all of them will open gradually with the progress in the game.
thanks I will try)

u need to be more corrupt
so do everything u can to be it
thanks)

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I have tried to do that at the beginning... but it is quite impossible because a lot of bugs...
that is why DM decided to share for free
try it! you will see that also him and the beta tester use to cheat on money/bitchness/corruption (that is why there are bugs)
No one else? So, it will be an unexplored path.
Good :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes