Hellm4ster

Jun 9, 2017
Fashion Business Episode 2 part 2
The second episode of the game has grown very big and according to the results of the recent poll, I decided to finish it.
Since a lot of the quests are still far from their completion, I started the second part of the episode.
It is a separate package which will be continually updated. Version numbers will stay the same. The first part of the second episode will contain v1-v16, the second one - v17, and forth.
Part 2 will include some repeating events from part 1, some of them with new content added.
You can start playing the second part of EP 2 by loading a save or by starting a new game and replying to a short survey about the events of part 1.
If you’re using a save where some quests are unfinished (but not failed), you will have to answer a couple of questions.
The number of questions is limited for convenience reasons, so it’s better to use an old save game to save all of your previous choices.
Online update to EP2 part2 from EP2 part1 v16 is not available. You need to download a separate package!
This update includes 1704 new pictures and 124 cool animations!​

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I would prefer to find out by myself by playing the new update :rolleyes:
Yeah, it would be great. But I only play extra versions and I'm not crazy or rich enough to pay 30$ for it.)) So, who knows when I'm going to play it. Maybe in a week. Maybe in a year. No big difference for me, since I'm patient. But since the picture is here, I'm curious.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, it would be great. But I only play extra versions and I'm not crazy or rich enough to pay 30$ for it.)) So, who knows when I'm going to play it. Maybe in a week. Maybe in a year. No big difference for me, since I'm patient. But since the picture is here, I'm curious.
couldn't wait a year for Monica... even a week is hard.
But I'll tell you who she is when I'm able to play the new version.
720 would be fine :whistle:

May 31, 2020
So, who is that woman on the knees? There are plenty of experts here, I'm sure they know.
Personally I would prefer this scene to be the other way around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Not gonna spoil it for all the people who want to play it and find out themselves.

The update is very exciting and descent ...full of monkey business !

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

Not gonna spoil it for all the people who want to play it and find out themselves.

The update is very exciting and descent ...full of monkey business !
And a lot of bugs

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes