AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've got a problem. Can't complain about Betty blocking access to Kitchen. I kept doing "home" objectives every day, and when Betty started rejecting me from the kitchen Bardie would no longer see me about it.

This is the exact message I get in the evening when trying to go into Bardie's room:
"I have to finish cleaning here before I go."
"Otherwise, Betty will fire me and I'll end up on the street!"
(this is in the evening and she is not cleaning)

Currently I'm so far as seducing Ralph, but when I first tried to "Complain" I had just done the first day at the college with Monica and back then I got the same message. I was hoping it would be temporary.

Is there a way to trigger the "Complain about Betty" home event in the evening?

anywhere to get episode 1.1?
Episode 1 is on the first page. Dunno what you mean with 1.1, it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Things just went from bad to worse.

I'm at the end, I think, of seducing Ralph. I am in Betty's clothes, standing on the ground floor of the house.
When I click the "Lounge" I get the message "I have to finish this fucking cleaning task before I go!"...

So I'm stuck?

EDIT: I tried going back.. It started after the second day in college with Betty. I've surpassed completed all the quests at home that were locked now and It doesn't give me the "I have to finish..." cleaning messages any more. What sucks is that that save I had to go back to was 4h earlier. It'll be a grind to do it all again... but probably won't take as long.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
he send u out of the room just go in again and bare your breast
No, that's not what I'm talking about. He does what you're saying when the event works. She refused to even enter his room and it gave the messages I wrote.

It's fixed now. I went back to an earlier save.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any way to restart Phillip's story line if you reject him at the meeting at the start of chapter 2?

It looked like it was possible to restart it from the walkthrough, but I can't enter the Hotel due to my attire and the only time I could enter the clothing store was to get the outfit for the college.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Holy crap... the story lines really are breaking left and right. Now I'm reading in the walkthrough that Fred was supposed to meet you in the bedroom after the gym incident... He never did and he never changed behaviour. He is still just standing there.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Holy crap... the story lines really are breaking left and right. Now I'm reading in the walkthrough that Fred was supposed to meet you in the bedroom after the gym incident... He never did and he never changed behaviour. He is still just standing there.
Umm.... Fred doesn't meet Monica in her bedroom at all in ep 2. He enters Betty's room to do Betty early in ep 2.(Unless it's in the revenge path which I've not played.)

You seem to be encountering some unusual bugs, out of curiosity which version of the game are you playing?
Eg. Is it the 1080 extra or the 720? Is it an android version or a compressed version? Have you installed any mods or applied something like Unren to allow rollback?

I know from other players in this forum that any mods or enabling rollback cause a lot of issues for players. The compressed versions are also problematic and really are not recommended.

Reactions: vimmers

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Umm.... Fred doesn't meet Monica in her bedroom at all in ep 2. He enters Betty's room to do Betty early in ep 2.(Unless it's in the revenge path which I've not played.)

You seem to be encountering some unusual bugs, out of curiosity which version of the game are you playing?
Eg. Is it the 1080 extra or the 720? Is it an android version or a compressed version? Have you installed any mods or applied something like Unren to allow rollback?

I know from other players in this forum that any mods or enabling rollback cause a lot of issues for players. The compressed versions are also problematic and really are not recommended.
I'm playing the 1080p version of 2.1.

Just noticed I misread the line. It says that Betty and Fred met up in the Bedroom, which they did...

... but it also says Fred changes behaviour while cleaning the spot.

Do you never get any xp with Fred? He either just stands there if you clean or goes away if you talk to him.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Is there any way to restart Phillip's story line if you reject him at the meeting at the start of chapter 2?

It looked like it was possible to restart it from the walkthrough, but I can't enter the Hotel due to my attire and the only time I could enter the clothing store was to get the outfit for the college.
Ok I'll assume you have a proper working version of the game and try to answer your questions and issues.

From your posts you have made no comments about the office story line. To enable Phillip story line to continue first Monica needs to do the photo shoot with Melanie. Monica will then send Melanie off to investigate Dick and after that to investigate Markus. Through this path Steve will visit Betty and Ralph, Monica will then be able to obtain a nice red dress which she will be able to wear to the Le Grand Hotel.

Does any of that ring a bell. If it doesn't start doing the office story line and pose for some photos.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm playing the 1080p version of 2.1.

Just noticed I misread the line. It says that Betty and Fred met up in the Bedroom, which they did...

... but it also says Fred changes behaviour while cleaning the spot.

Do you never get any xp with Fred? He either just stands there if you clean or goes away if you talk to him.
Yeah so far Fred in ep 2 just seems to hang in the background. You haven't missed anything with Fred.
Fred is an instigator in a path in the office story line though.

Mar 31, 2020
i need save files plz. The last time i played, i completed the college part, did the photoshoot with the outfit which didn't had panty, monica fucked steve 1 time. I didn't do the angel photoshoot, so did the bar upto going nude dance. And i went to the police station twice (once while wearing the plug)

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i need save files plz. The last time i played, i completed the college part, did the photoshoot with the outfit which didn't had panty, monica fucked steve 1 time. I didn't do the angel photoshoot, so did the bar upto going nude dance. And i went to the police station twice (once while wearing the plug)
there are several in this thread and also under the guide

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope that we see monica and melanie enslave victoria as soon as possible.
you are right Victoria is certainly the most hateful female character, but DM has long ago decided to make the story lives for many years more..
we and Monica will have to wait and wait.. and wait..
in any case Monica is the heroine.. Monica will laugh well because she will be the last who laugh on Victoria

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes