kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Can anybody help me with collecting reports? I searched the forum already and i know somebody had the same problem but i have no idea if and how they solved it.

I collected the reports of everyone (7 ppl in total right?) still nothing happens, i read the day should progress automatically but nothing happened, i also tried to talk with everyone and click with usb to everyone still nothing, maybe i bugged it cause i didn't collect the reports all in the same day? If yes do you know how can i reset the quest? i think it's possible by editing the file on saveeditonline right?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Can anybody help me with collecting reports? I searched the forum already and i know somebody had the same problem but i have no idea if and how they solved it.

I collected the reports of everyone (7 ppl in total right?) still nothing happens, i read the day should progress automatically but nothing happened, i also tried to talk with everyone and click with usb to everyone still nothing, maybe i bugged it cause i didn't collect the reports all in the same day? If yes do you know how can i reset the quest? i think it's possible by editing the file on saveeditonline right?
When you have collected the reports of everything, it will automatically be evening. After that you need to go to Biff and click on him and then click on the USB stick icon.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
When you have collected the reports of everything, it will automatically be evening. After that you need to go to Biff and click on him and then click on the USB stick icon.
If I remember rightly you give the reports to the secretary and she then says Biff wants to see you.

Reactions: AtotehZ

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
any torrent link?
Here you are.

TORRENT FASHION BUSINESS 720p (PC/MAC/ANDROID)
EP. 1 [COMPLETED] +EP. 2.1 [V.0.16]+EP. 2.2 [V.0.17]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode_1

zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.87 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)

Episode_2_Part1
zip FB_0.16_scrappyMod.zip (856.18 Kb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc.zip (4.58 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-universal-release.apk (1.84 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (4.56 Gb)
zip Saves (EP2-v15-720p).zip (76.83 Mb)
txt Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)
zip saves Ep-16 720p.zip (97.04 Mb)

Episode_2_Part2
zip FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v17-720p-mac.zip (1.63 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v17-720p-pc.zip (1.74 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v17-720p.apk (961.27 Mb)
txt Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)

Reactions: arigold

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
thanks for the help, sadly it doesn't get evening automatically, and i clicked on every person many many times in many many days etc, always says i have collected the report of this person already, i think it's bugged, i wish i knew how to edit the save to solve this :(

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
thanks for the help, sadly it doesn't get evening automatically, and i clicked on every person many many times in many many days etc, always says i have collected the report of this person already, i think it's bugged, i wish i knew how to edit the save to solve this :(
Send me your save point I'll take a look.

Reactions: kira07

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
it's 1080 but they are compatible, only the folder change
I have tried everything to turn it back on, but it does not work. It's a bug that you can't get rid of. Collecting reports is important, otherwise you can't do photo shoots. There is no way to save your save point. I could give you mine, but it wouldn't do you any good since I'm 100% through version 16. Sorry.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I have tried everything to turn it back on, but it does not work. It's a bug that you can't get rid of. Collecting reports is important, otherwise you can't do photo shoots. There is no way to save your save point. I could give you mine, but it wouldn't do you any good since I'm 100% through version 16. Sorry.
i can do photo shoots, check it, do i miss smth there? your save is honestly a lot appreciated, i would like to check if i miss some interactions with biff

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
i can do photo shoots, check it, do i miss smth there? your save is honestly a lot appreciated, i would like to check if i miss some interactions with biff
I already checked it and thought it would re-enable the collect reports but unfortunately it didn't work, you can only do the photo shoot once. Then the following week you are prompted to collect reports to do the photo shoot, but it doesn't work anymore.

If you want, I can send you my save point. It is the 1080p with 100% completed

You do know where the save point is, right?

Go to page 9-1 that is the revenge quest and 9-2 Marcus quest. I don't have an early save point.

Unfortunately I don't have the end of version 16 anymore, because I overwrote it with version 17. But I gave you the 2 earliest save points. Maybe you're lucky and were also close. But gallery should also be completely unlocked on these save points. Since the progress is transferred to each save point.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
why ???
if they do then the story are more and less over
Why???
the story can continue also if Monica wins a round on Victoria...
Victoria is super HOT!... (much better than Betty)
it would be a great twist to make the story less monotonous.
Example:
Victoria fails a quest on Monica than she get a super punishment at the Ranch 218...
this would allow viewers to understand a little more about who is behind all this ruthless fury against Monica

(the story is very static until now Monica get punishments and the other ones laughs on her")

Of course this is just my personal opinion.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I started over with verson 2.1 v16. I remeber Stephanie does the coach in an older version. I did not see that scene in this verison. Did I miss a trigger somewhere?

napope3

Sep 5, 2020
to open version 2.2 v17 you have to finish version 2.1 v16, because my version 2.2 v17 doesn't want to open

Feb 19, 2019
Why???
the story can continue also if Monica wins a round on Victoria...
Victoria is super HOT!... (much better than Betty)
it would be a great twist to make the story less monotonous.
Example:
Victoria fails a quest on Monica than she get a super punishment at the Ranch 218...
this would allow viewers to understand a little more about who is behind all this ruthless fury against Monica

(the story is very static until now Monica get punishments and the other ones laughs on her")

Of course this is just my personal opinion.
Monica was dominated by Melanie, and it was normal for me because Melanie is very hot as a dominatrix.
But Monica and Melanie being dominated by Victoria!!! It's very nasty!!!!
In my personal opinion: Victoria must be a loser and can't be good dominatrix

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes