ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Wow... people are desperate for the new release. If you guys like the game this much and are this desperate to play it the minute it appears, why not support it on patreon and get the content from there?
I feel like whenever the game gets updated is fine enough, especially since we will finish the content way before the next update pops up anyways.

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Wow... people are desperate for the new release. If you guys like the game this much and are this desperate to play it the minute it appears, why not support it on patreon and get the content from there?
I feel like whenever the game gets updated is fine enough, especially since we will finish the content way before the next update pops up anyways.
Some do not have extra money for this and some, like me, cannot deposit money on foreign sites due to sanctions. That is why we are looking for a game on this site, not on patreon

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Some do not have extra money for this and some, like me, cannot deposit money on foreign sites due to sanctions. That is why we are looking for a game on this site, not on patreon
Didn't know patreon was restricted from certain countries, interesting to find out.
My point still holds though, if someone is not supporting the game, why not wait a few days until someone will post it. I am sure someone will in the end, without everyone spamming we need a hero or looking for download.
I have been actually supporting the game with anything from 1 to 10$ a month for over a year now, depending on funds and other games I'm supporting at the moment, but I have no problem with waiting. As I mentioned, the gameplay lasts a few days at best anyways and after that is another month or more of waiting. So what matters if the waiting occurs now, or later.

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
They are not desperate to play it they are desperate to jerk it.

• Haha
Reactions: ihl86

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Finally got around to trying this game and while it looks great the lack of a skip button is a instant no sell. Maybe if the game is 100% complete and I can invest a hell of a lot of time this will be worth coming back to.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
finish the content way before the next update pops up anyways.
if u done that do u also have all gallery Pics/scenes
and using gallery mod doesn't count

is there a way to have completely corrupted ?
yes just say yes to everything

ep 2.2 v18 has been released. anyone have the update codes or the link for download on mac
there are no codes probably not for the next 3 or 4 updates

Reactions: EraRamp

David9sk

May 17, 2020
plays currently EP 2. 1 ... 10GB .... I'm trying to complete tasks and quests but somehow a few sexual scenes are there .. am I doing something wrong or? there are some side tasks or I don't understand the fact

hansolo64

Apr 26, 2018
plays currently EP 2. 1 ... 10GB .... I'm trying to complete tasks and quests but somehow a few sexual scenes are there .. am I doing something wrong or? there are some side tasks or I don't understand the fact
There is a lot of grinding at the start. But after few versions, there is very less grinding. Use in-game cheats for money and corruption. You can follow the walkthrough by completing each version in different storylines. There is plenty of content in this game.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes