berny

Jun 8, 2017
So, whoever has a way to upload the update faster, go ahead. I'm tired of being superman
Did you use a ticket like I suggested? They should be able to help you. I tried to get a moderator to help you by reporting your post, not sure if that hepled, they rejected my report.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
>Era<
What help do u need? uness u upload it not much we can do ,after uploading it to an any host can we then add other files host it and add it to op

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh, compatriots in the thread. Well, nice to know who's who.) Era, thank you for your hard work, but I'll wait for the 1080 version (Extra). The user is above the rights - sooner or later, but it will be posted here. And I wish all impatient players a pleasant game! :) By the way, the developer himself (Decent Monkey), apparently, is also from Russia or from the CIS countries.

О, соотечественники в треде. Ну что ж, приятно знать, кто есть кто.) Era, спасибо тебе за труды, но я подожду 1080 версию (Extra). Пользователь выше прав - рано или поздно, но её тут выложат. А всем нетерпеливым игрокам желаю приятной игры!:) Кстати говоря, сам разработчик (Decent Monkey), судя по всему, тоже из России или из стран СНГ.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes