yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
someone rich like she was would not just loose everything like that shed still live in comfort so unrealistic but interesting game

By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America, on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.

The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos' claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes' net worth to zero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
i still dont get why that fat ugly guy is even in the game, he is nothing but a joke to me. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

but yet in other games like Tyrant, he seems kind and then he is totally useless smh, i'll never understand it.
So it matters to you what guys look like? Personally I don't give a fuck what the guys look like...I like looking at women.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I haven't had problems with any other game so far. This is a real menace. When the antivirus detects a dubius file the warning is different, in this case was identified and put it directing into quarantine.
Here are the two possibilities choose your own adventure.

1) There is indeed a virus. DecentMonkey planned it all. We are all working on his behalf to tell you that it's not a virus when we know in fact it is. The staff on f95 are also in cahoots with us. They delete all other comments about the virus. It's all to lure strangers in and give them viruses mwahahaha! Of course DM and F95 don't care about their reputations at all and have no problem promoting such viruses.

2) It's a false positive

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So it matters to you what guys look like? Personally I don't give a fuck what the guys look like...I like looking at women.
lol no no, you dont get it, i see him in a lot of games is what i meant lol he is annoying.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I haven't had problems with any other game so far. This is a real menace. When the antivirus detects a dubius file the warning is different, in this case was identified and put it directing into quarantine.
if you really enjoy this game, you would tell your anti virus to fuck off and turn that dooshbag off so you can play and fap to your favorite girls.

(Sometimes The Crazy in Us Just Comes Out)

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe - this is file from renpy sdk. So if there is a virus, then it is to the developers of the Renpy engine.

Reactions: Stan5851

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have been looking through all the saved games and getting lost. May I ask if anyone has a complete full save from the last update? Thank you for the help

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I just downloaded False Hero and The Office, no problem at all, everything fine. But I checked that folder in those games, THERE'S NO FILE CALLED 'launcher.exe'. I analysed that folder with the antivirus, nothing at all.

I checked the previous version from Fashion Business and... THERE'S NO FILE CALLED 'launcher.exe'.

We have a file in this version that shouldn't exist and was identified as a Trojan.

Do you guys know who is Artemis?

Artemis is the name of this trojan.
if u haven't read DM patreon page then u should know that he updated the renpy engine
that's why there are a launcher now

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
In the end, every hobby is rewarding. Sooner or later, a hobby turns into work. If you devote your attention to this. Every job must be paid. So Next is better. I also want to join the game, but what's the use of me?
For me this will be always a hobby, i don't wanna be paid.
I started this adventure with two intentions: help Decentmonkey and improve my english... i think that I am accomplishing my goals.
You should talk with Londo, maybe you could help DecentMonkey to proofreading the russian language... even if he doesn't need it since he is a native speaker or maybe you could do another thing but i'm sure that your help could be useful.

Jun 21, 2020
I have been looking through all the saved games and getting lost. May I ask if anyone has a complete full save from the last update? Thank you for the help
Not a 100% sure, but if I'm right this might be the full save... It's been a long time since I played the last version:censored:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems that the new renpy version has problems with some antivirus. Now, there's a file called launcher.exe that in the previous versions of renpy received the name of the game. This has been commented in other threads.

:confused:
I got a Trojan warning. Decide yourself, I preferred to delete.
It's not very reassuring!
...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe
VirusTotal -> 28/71 engines detected this file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's a lot!

Edit, my bad : it's...\Lockdown-0.1-pc \lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe and not ...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe (only 4 positives)
Microsoft Defender also flagged this as an unknown app. First time I've ever seen that warning. I ignored it and ran the game, then afterwards ran a scan, there were no issues found.
Check with (set of 71 antivirus)
I must say that it's rare that nothing is detected on this site (even python.exe makes it react! 4 positive, if I remember well ) but 28 is a lot. :unsure:

Well, then, I tested on a virtual machine, it's really good work, even if it's really short (y)

Edit, my bad : it's...\Lockdown-0.1-pc \lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe and not ...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe (only 4 positives)
Trojan warning for me and i use Bitdefender !
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa4716.16432\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe Trojan.GenericKD.35454337
Problem of corrupted files, continued.
The game "EnslaverDarkPath-0.1.0-pc" causes the same reaction of VirusTotal on the same file ...\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe (-> 28 positives)
So, either Renpy is infected :eek: or they are false positives. :sneaky:

Last edited:

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
how do I transfer my saves from v.17 to v.18?? I downloaded it and I don't know why the saves is not there. Thanks in advance

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes