EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
О, соотечественники в треде. Ну что ж, приятно знать, кто есть кто.) Era, спасибо тебе за труды, но я подожду 1080 версию (Extra). Пользователь выше прав - рано или поздно, но её тут выложат. А всем нетерпеливым игрокам желаю приятной игры!:) Кстати говоря, сам разработчик (Decent Monkey), судя по всему, тоже из России или из стран СНГ.
I'll tell you a secret, which is no secret, that the developer also speaks Russian. So, we can say that we are our own here, but the fact is that the chat is worldwide, so with our communication we cause a slight bewilderment;) English, motherfucker!) Du you spiked?)

Открою тебе секрет, который не секрет, что разработчик тоже общается по-русски. Так что, можно сказать, что мы здесь свои, но дело в том, что чат всемирный, поэтому своим общением мы вызываем легкое недоумение;) Энглиш, мазафака!) Ду ю спикед?)

Reactions: Stan5851

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
  • Julia: Fred’s appearance and a new scene (animations) :unsure:
  • Victoria and Melanie: a new girls’ party with Victoria, Melanie and Monica (animations + animated extra scene):love:
  • Victoria and Monica: an affair between Monica’s employee and Victoria, including a long animated scene with Monica.:love:
  • downloading

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i still dont get why that fat ugly guy is even in the game, he is nothing but a joke to me. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

but yet in other games like Tyrant, he seems kind and then he is totally useless smh, i'll never understand it.

Reactions: EraRamp

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, I saw new faces in the credits. It's very nice that you are there. And Londo Mollari of course
the staff say that I worked hard and they wanted to reward me for it. In the end mine is still a beta translation but I will try to make it official, I want the good of this game and see that there are people like you who support it, motivate me even more to do my best.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
i still dont get why that fat ugly guy is even in the game, he is nothing but a joke to me. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

but yet in other games like Tyrant, he seems kind and then he is totally useless smh, i'll never understand it.
which ugly fat guy? you just described 99% of men in this game. Is it Philip? The lawyer? The bald guy from the street corner? An investor? A guy from the pub?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
the staff say that I worked hard and they wanted to reward me for it. In the end mine is still a beta translation but I will try to make it official, I want the good of this game and see that there are people like you who support it, motivate me even more to do my best.
In the end, every hobby is rewarding. Sooner or later, a hobby turns into work. If you devote your attention to this. Every job must be paid. So Next is better. I also want to join the game, but what's the use of me?

Jo-Joz

Sep 3, 2020
Congratulations
>Era<
on joining the ranks of heroes) :whistle:

By the way, when do you think new photo shoots are expected? (looking back, I noticed that Melanie had 1 more costume for photo shoots) :unsure:

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes