Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Should i go to Marcus following Melanie´s advice or should i avoid that optional quest or leave it to later on? What is the best outcome?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Should i go to Marcus following Melanie´s advice or should i avoid that optional quest or leave it to later on? What is the best outcome?
There is no definitive answer yet to what is the best outcome. At this stage of the games development the Markus police story line is a dead end, like the revenge path. Monica has two opportunities currently in the game(version 2.1) to visit Markus at the police station. The first is fine to playthrough whenever you like, it doesn't effect any of the other storylines. What it enables though is the second visit to Markus(about a week after the first) and is one of the prerequisites for the revenge path. Before you begin the second Markus visit or start the revenge path make a save to come back too as both these paths end where they are for now but don't let you continue with the rest of the game.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
My corruption points are at max
I will just copy and paste what the guide states

"After a week has passed since the “Queen of Hearts” photoshoot, if comes to and asks for a job, he’ll tell her that she needs to hold one more presentation for the investors.

If Monica refuses, Biff won’t give her another job until she holds the presentation and a photoshoot for the investors.

v 15
After the second presentation, stumbles upon her employees discussing her photo shoot…

v 16
After finishing the second presentation for the investors, there will be two new casting options available with (unlock consecutively after gathering reports or doing photo shoots)."

So have you completed the second presentation and the following photoshoot? And if so have you done the middle casting option before trying the bottom casting option from your screenshot?

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
The update is coming, just for those who will ask about android version and don't know yet. You can use Joilplay on PlayStore to run the Win version

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I get the feeling if anything remotely bad ever did happen to Victoria, she would use it as inspiration for the next thing she forces Monica and Melanie to do... speaking of, I do hope Monica winds up in 'the table' sometime soon.
I think it's time for Monica to move to the next level. At least something similar, as in the game screenshot below. Of course, this does not mean that Victoria's "special table" is no longer needed, but I would like more domination and special devices for Monica and Melanie. It would be great to know in which particular update of EP 2.2 DM will release content with Monica's "fun week" in Philip's basement.

p.s. Screenshot from the game "Bright Past".

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think it's time for Monica to move to the next level. At least something similar, as in the game screenshot below. Of course, this does not mean that Victoria's "special table" is no longer needed, but I would like more domination and special devices for Monica and Melanie. It would be great to know in which particular update of EP 2.2 DM will release content with Monica's "fun week" in Philip's basement.

p.s. Screenshot from the game "Bright Past".
If we're talking about domination and devices being used on Monica, another thought springs to mind is what if Monica fails to meet Victoria's shopping demands a certain number of weeks in a row and she receives harsh punishments as a result?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If we're talking about domination and devices being used on Monica, another thought springs to mind is what if Monica fails to meet Victoria's shopping demands a certain number of weeks in a row and she receives harsh punishments as a result?
Good point. It doesn't need to be any sort of device but I do think there should be additional consequences for Monica if she fails to pay off Victoria on time multiple weeks in a row.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am sure that there are people who are waiting for a new photo session. I'm waiting for her too;)
Are you hinting there that in the new spoiler Alex is asking Melanie to pose for another photo shoot. Had not thought of that, does make sense.

Reactions: EraRamp

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Good point. It doesn't need to be any sort of device but I do think there should be additional consequences for Monica if she fails to pay off Victoria on time multiple weeks in a row.
It just seems to me like that storyline needs some escalation. One day Monica fails to pay again and is bracing herself for kissing, but then Victoria surprises her.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes