agn25

Nov 20, 2017
No, waiting for a new photo session of Monica for a long time :)
Yeah I'm with you. I said a few pages back I am really looking for the investor path to be back this update. Hopefully focusing on Steve. He and his couple of workers have been left hanging for far to long.

Reactions: EraRamp

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I am sure that there are people who are waiting for a new photo session. I'm waiting for her too;)
Indeed, I for one look forward to possible new surprises and nexts steps such as:
Monica: "A calender shot again for this carpenter firm? Yes, OK I can do that, but promise no shrew angles this time.... Alex, these clothes hardly covers anything! And what I am supposed to do with that tool???""
Or: Biff: "We got a request for a shoot from this highly respected investor who has deep interests in the fruit and vegetable industry and is looking into new ways of promoting his products, so don't make any fuss but please take your position and grab that cucumber... Monica: "I hate Biff, but this position is actually quite comfortable... Alex!!! What I am supposed to do with that cucumber you said???!!!"
Just thinking :p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If we're talking about domination and devices being used on Monica, another thought springs to mind is what if Monica fails to meet Victoria's shopping demands a certain number of weeks in a row and she receives harsh punishments as a result?
Marvelous idea. I really like to see something likte that :love:
It's a good idea, but it saddens me that the only person (Ragnaroekr) who is the DM's assistant can no longer write on this thread. I do not know all the features of communication within the DM team and whether they read this topic or not, so I can only hope that at least something of what is written here reaches the DM's ears.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone send a save from the last version, not sure if saves work here never played the game before..

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
No, waiting for a new photo session of Monica for a long time :)
Melanie is the second best character in the game and with a beauty that rivals Monica. Whish we were able to play as Melanie more, so much good stuff. I´m only in 2.1, no idea if there is more in 2.2, only plan to play that when it´s complete hopefuly next week

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It's a good idea, but it saddens me that the only person (Ragnaroekr) who is the DM's assistant can no longer write on this thread. I do not know all the features of communication within the DM team and whether they read this topic or not, so I can only hope that at least something of what is written here reaches the DM's ears.
Well, maybe the ban can be removed if we ask nicely on his behalf ^^
But yes, Ragna stopped reading here after the ban.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I found something odd, suddenly i´m not able to sleep on the bed of my house in the slums, it´s that suppose to happen? I Already paid the rent sucessful 2 times, so, everything is in order in that aspect. I already slept 3 times with Ralph, but i don´t see how that denies me sleeping in the slum´s house

Edit: Due to this for some reason, the Kebab guy doesn´t appear on my apartment to collect rent. Supposey i need to sleep from friday to saturday in the apartment for him to automatically appear right?

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Guys who have the opportunity to write to the developers, throw someone from them an idea about introducing something like GloryHole in the ShinyHole bar (For additional earnings for Monica), it would be super cool to see this)
Let's assume DecentMonkey has a plan how corruption path will develop...

I think that glory hole is a reasonable step in that path. I have no information about it, but I think it will need a few more updates before we see Monica doing it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Let's assume DecentMonkey has a plan how corruption path will develop...

I think that glory hole is a reasonable step in that path. I have no information about it, but I think it will need a few more updates before we see Monica doing it.
I would like the humilaition to be more diversified myself. Gloryhole most probably will not be at the bar considering the fact that even in privates customers aren't even allowed to touch the strippers. So I think something like that can be an additional route or part of some bigger route but not of the bar

Reactions: EraRamp and Gerwazy
May 31, 2020
I would like the humilaition to be more diversified myself. Gloryhole most probably will not be at the bar considering the fact that even in privates customers aren't even allowed to touch the strippers. So I think something like that can be an additional route or part of some bigger route but not of the bar
But Banker already did more then just touching to Monica and Ashley.
Joe did more the just touching with Molly.
And with Claire getting braver on pole and she is about the land on that "backroom coach" very soon if you ask me.

Shiny Hole is way past the glory hole option.
The backroom is already due to some serious action available to all the willing to pay customers - and we already know few that are eager to pay from Monica's waitress scenes :)

The customers will be able to do more with Monica during her Waitress times in future too I guess. (since she is already dancing naked and even without mask)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah I could definitely see both Monica and Melanie going into a gloryhole situation for their good friend Victoria. Agreed the Shiny Hole doesn't quite fit. Mommy may have something along this line when Monica becomes desperate enough. The fact that there are so many possible scenarios is one of the strong points of the game.

If history is any predictor of the future Betty will get there long before Monica and still manage not to be cheating on her husband.

forbbs

May 3, 2020
hey i can't do the revenge part as the butt plug isn't under the bed after bardie has been. any help would be great thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hey i can't do the revenge part as the butt plug isn't under the bed after bardie has been. any help would be great thanks

but a little stupid to start it cos it Leeds nowhere A.T.M

forbbs

May 3, 2020

but a little stupid to start it cos it Leeds nowhere A.T.M
i'm not sure if you read my message properly but the butt plug isn't under the bed to be clicked to start the quest line, i know it's not finished but i keep multiple saves.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes