Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If I understand it right ... Episode 2 was split due to large size.
First part of Episode 2 is complete at 2.1 v0.16
Second part of episode 2 is complete at 2.2 v(3)

2.2 does not contain files/story of 2.1 ... it is continued after 2.1 is played through. You can actually consider this a separate episode.

Episode 3 continues after that

Correct order to play is:
Episode 1
Episode 2.1 (whatever is latest version)
Episode 2.2 (whatever is latest version)
Episode 3

All of these should be considered separate episodes, and do not overlap the stories
Isn't Ep3 just the renamed Ep2.2? I believe the correct order is Ep1 > Ep2.1 (which has now been renamed to Ep2) > Ep3 (which is the new name for Ep2.2).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Isn't Ep3 just the renamed Ep2.2? I believe the correct order is Ep1 > Ep2.1 (which has now been renamed to Ep2) > Ep3 (which is the new name for Ep2.2).
correct. you are the first one to understand it

reading through the last 4 or 5 pages
you guys really don't understand nothing
and asking questions there just are answered above your post
shame on you
read for f..k sake before asking

Reactions: Stan5851 and L0b0ts

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I really love this game especially the renders and some of the sex scenes but one thing that is a tad disappointing is you have a lot of fake choices. Basically if you want to see all the h-scenes you need to go full bitchiness in the first part and then in part 2 you need to go full corruption.

In chapter 1 if you go the kind route it just gives you a few good endings early on. While missing out some of the best h-scenes that chapter 1 has.

While in chapter 2 you miss out on many scenes if you went kind route in chapter 1 and additionally miss pretty much all the scenes if you go innocent route in this game in chapter 2.

But regardless still a fun game but in a way this kind of plays a bit more like a kinetic novel than an multiple choice/pathway VN.

A good example of this is "Good Girl Gone Bad" where different choices actually lead to completely different h-scenes and completely different endings at the end of the game. Meaning all choices are viable and worth trying for both the story enjoyment and the h-scenes.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
It always depends on your insterests, I would never buy an expensive car for example

Different people have different interests and some like to get content faster OR support a creator
No I mean when there are alternatives... Patreon is run by weirdos that ban people off their platform for things they do off their site amongst other things. I would never give them a cut of any money, I know there is a subscribestar as well, but it's just sad no many people choose to use that instead.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
correct. you are the first one to understand it

reading through the last 4 or 5 pages
you guys really don't understand nothing
and asking questions there just are answered above your post
shame on you
read for f..k sake before asking
I have to correct you...
I always said that there was problems with version names in this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-decentmonkey.11501/post-4816810
when I said the there was an error and version 2.2 must be consider as ver 0.1 of episode 3
EP2.2 is actually at version 0.1!
as it was episode 3
I'm glad that DM fixed that by following my advices

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
can someone share a fresh save a few update before?
How far back are you talking? It hasn't been very many updates since DM split the first part of Episode 2 off from what is happening now and added in a questionnaire for the player to rebuild their save from earlier.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm one of the people who actually liked this game, but yeah that kid is way too young looking.
I refer that all the characters are over 18 years old.
You can state what ever you want, but the fact is, the character model you've chosen looks around 10 years old.

Why create ambiguity, just use an older character model.
Look at fucking Nostradamus over here... :rolleyes: Those quotes are from April 2018...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes