agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I too agree with this that the ranch can't be in the game and be updated like other storylines. He could However do what he has done with Marcus storyline. He started it but has now but it on hold temporarily. Similarly the less hardcore Content and Training like the initial level ones where she will have more pet play and playing with sex toys it can be put in the game itself. However the extreme content can be released in a chunk separately as a small episode in itself through his site.
That has to be however the last storyline to conclude.

I don't understand though how is Lida's Adventures being let off the hook. There are numerous beastiality scenes and it's not been in trouble.
Probably because the developer hasn't gone for a quick cash grab and attempted to release Lida's Adventures on steam.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

albatare

May 4, 2017
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.
I just tried again from a fresh install + no save/persistent, before patch gallery locked, after patch everything unlocked, you must be doing something wrong :unsure:
Again, this is for Episode 3 and the gallery is accessed from there:

albatare

May 4, 2017
I feel like Scrappy's mod is missing content that's in the achievements, I'm gonna keep messing around to see if I can figure it out
I wanted to help but the 720p compressed version link for ep2 is corrupted :(
If you have a working link that's not 10go I'll look into it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I wanted to help but the 720p compressed version link for ep2 is corrupted :(
If you have a working link that's not 10go I'll look into it.
some links are dead (i.e. nopy) but the others are working
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4415500

or you try it with the 1080p Extra compressed version but it is 5,74 GB
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-5622937

I don't know if Scrappys mod is for the normal or for the extra version or for both.

albatare

May 4, 2017
some links are dead (i.e. nopy) but the others are working
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4415500

or you try it with the 1080p Extra compressed version but it is 5,74 GB
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v4-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-5622937

I don't know if Scrappys mod is for the normal or for the extra version or for both.
So I looked into it, I just had to remove the # line 1807 to make it work like Ep3.
Warning : This will freeze your game for a while the first time you open the gallery.

Reactions: "CJ"

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
guys can anyone help me? I would need the game saves of the extra Ep versions. 1 & 2.
good luck getting it, in my 2 years on and off following this otherwise good game :
neither the dev nor any player provided saves
and it is a grind fest , i totaly hate the slow dimming moving between maps

Reactions: Lord Soth

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
nor any player provided saves
not true i have uploaded a save from end of eps 1
there are also saves from end of eps 2
but the guys just screaming for a save instead of search and i said
search

there are even saves in the guide
but no persistent file

Last edited:
Reactions: cccxxx

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How close is the game to being finished?

I've played like a year ago and if it's close I'd rather wait a bit more.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I have run into an issue with the falling path where neither of the quest entries for "stranger 1" completes and thus there's no progress;

View attachment 1162757
View attachment 1162759

First time I got so far that Monica showed her naked tits to him a couple times, but even then neither of these entries completed. Then I tried again with a new save and although I haven't progressed so far, the "show tits and butt to stranger" doesn't seem to complete no matter how many times I try. Anyone have a clue what's up?

It's this guy the link in the quest log points to for both entries btw
Anyone please?
I'm now most definitely stuck;
Broken quest entries.png

Searched through this thread and couldn't find an answer, although after reading some comments, I have gotten as far as having "stranger 1" reject Monica showing her naked tits. But even after that scene the quest entries are broken as you can see above :unsure:

Reactions: sidiouspein
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes