depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
thanks
so i play 2.1, then 2.2 until this scene ends and then switch to 3.4?
anything worth playing? sex scene? or just molesting?
No idea how far Bardie progressed, never finished Episode 2.

Anyone please?
I'm now most definitely stuck;
View attachment 1164741

Searched through this thread and couldn't find an answer, although after reading some comments, I have gotten as far as having "stranger 1" reject Monica showing her naked tits. But even after that scene the quest entries are broken as you can see above :unsure:
Stranger is the guy with black shirt in the middle of Poor Street, I'm currently playing Ep2 from start and had no issues with that $50 stranger quest.

hi, does anyone know how to fix this? this is at the beginning of eps 2 with eps 1 save file View attachment 1164765
It looks like PNG image files lost their transparency. If you're using the compressed version, report the issue to the modder of the compressed version.

Reactions: vimmers

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey so i have a question, im at episode 3 , do we have choices at some point ? because with the dick secretary i can only keep clicking yes and its getting boring , am i missing something thanks :)

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Stranger is the guy with black shirt in the middle of Poor Street, I'm currently playing Ep2 from start and had no issues with that $50 stranger quest.
Considering I linked to his wiki page and explained what Monica has so far done with him, I clearly know who the stranger is. That's obviously not the issue here...
Stranger.png

paula789

May 2, 2017
Guys, I'm playing the episode 2.1 but not able to progress with Bardie. Both Bardie and Betty have reached level 4 but nothing new happens. Each time Bardie is checking Monica after cleaning and Steve has also visited twice. Can anyone help?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Considering I linked to his wiki page and explained what Monica has so far done with him, I clearly know who the stranger is. That's obviously not the issue here...
View attachment 1165359
can u pm me your save and i will look at it

Guys, I'm playing the episode 2.1 but not able to progress with Bardie. Both Bardie and Betty have reached level 4 but nothing new happens. Each time Bardie is checking Monica after cleaning and Steve has also visited twice. Can anyone help?
maybe it's this u miss

wants to be sure if makes a money transfer to .

First of all, and talk to her about it.

Steve didn’t transfer the money and Monica wants to kick Steve’s ass… But she needs a proper dress to visit Steve.

She can get the dress in the (see Clothing Store storyline).

After getting the dress she will be able to visit .

Monica will have to visit the office for several days when she will finally see Steve.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Since Bardie disappeared so suddenly, Monica should ask Betty or Ralph what happened, whereupon she found out that Bardie had great difficulties in college and it was decided that Bardie had to go to boarding school or an academy.
Now that Bardie's room is empty and Monica has learned that she can make money with webcam shows, she could now secretly try it herself. Maybe you could think about it.And of course Betty would now make sure that Monica wears the right maid outfit.

Last edited:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Does anyone knows how to unlock Biff's scenes (other than butt and tits). It says lvl 2 but I have relationship lvl 3 and they are still disabled. Do I need to complete all the photo shoots?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes