agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am not 100% on this, but what I understand
2.1 v16 is final.
2.2 v18 merged with 3 v4
(But 1 person say 2.2 v18 have some Bardi scene which cut in 3 v4

Hope this help.
:)
The episode 2.2 versions have been renamed as episode 3 with the version numbers also renamed from v18,v20 to v3, v4 etc.
All the current Bardie content was in episode 2.1 v16. The only Bardie actions removed from ep 3v4 were repeatable events already available in 2.1.
As long as the original episode 2.1 v16 is available on the front page all the Bardie events will be playable. If for some unknown reason someone uploads the new 2.1 v16 New Life and replaces the original, all the Bardie content (Like Marty McFly almost was) will be erased from existence.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
nobody knows yet
im thinking that monica lives with ralph
and betty being a maid in the house :ROFLMAO:
YES, YES, YES !!!
It looks like another boring happy ending :sneaky:
I am not 100% on this, but what I understand
2.1 v16 is final.
2.1 v16 is completed (not final, I hope)
i don't think there was any bardie content after 2.1 v16 final
unless DM has removed it from the guide to

but 2.2 v18 are all over the inet as a torrent
You're right, last new Bardie content was in the 2.1 v16.
The Bardie storyline is the Ralph storyline now.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
IMO Bardie content starts good, then goes bad after the friend content introduction. I'm playing episode 2 for days and enjoying the visual feast very much.

But Bardie content's progression is very bad IMO. A horny spoiled teen who wanks like crazy to Monica's pictures and molests her in every opportunity starts to pimp her out instead of enjoying the feast himself first. I lost interest in Bardie content after this, so honestly doesn't care about his content anymore. Even for a parody game which doesn't take itself seriously there should be some logic and pacing. Instead it goes downhill to prolong and delay his sexual content and later also gets censored because of bad decisions of the dev.

Game is not perfect, has problems, but overall quality, attention to detail is still amazing, one of the best and also very unique in some parts.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
IMO Bardie content starts good, then goes bad after the friend content introduction. I'm playing episode 2 for days and enjoying the visual feast very much.

But Bardie content's progression is very bad IMO. A horny spoiled teen who wanks like crazy to Monica's pictures and molests her in every opportunity starts to pimp her out instead of enjoying the feast himself first. I lost interest in Bardie content after this, so honestly doesn't care about his content anymore. Even for a parody game which doesn't take itself seriously there should be some logic and pacing. Instead it goes downhill to prolong and delay his sexual content and later also gets censored because of bad decisions of the dev.

Game is not perfect, has problems, but overall quality, attention to detail is still amazing, one of the best and also very unique in some parts.
Agreed on your point about Bardie's route going down hill after he whores Monica out to his little mate. His path was far from my favourite but it is a shame the school teacher plot had too go with Bardie.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB
+Unofficial Mac port

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.43 GB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (2.41 GB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have downloaded twice from 2 different link here both were showing as corrupt and different file sizes

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
The episode 2.2 versions have been renamed as episode 3 with the version numbers also renamed from v18,v20 to v3, v4 etc.
All the current Bardie content was in episode 2.1 v16. The only Bardie actions removed from ep 3v4 were repeatable events already available in 2.1.
As long as the original episode 2.1 v16 is available on the front page all the Bardie events will be playable. If for some unknown reason someone uploads the new 2.1 v16 New Life and replaces the original, all the Bardie content (Like Marty McFly almost was) will be erased from existence.
As per developer petron 2.1 v16 is last version. (Verified)

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So did he remove Bardie from all episodes? Did someone try to download episode 1 if he is still there?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So did he remove Bardie from all episodes? Did someone try to download episode 1 if he is still there?
I haven't personally checked but Bardie is not doing anything "abusive" in ep 1. Also ep 1 was released on steam years ago with Bardie present at the mansion.
I still don't understand why the Patreon version needed Bardie removed when it was Steam that flagged the Bardie issue. Did Steam somehow make Patreon aware of the issue with Patreon following Steam's lead?
Anyway releasing Ep 2 on steam has backfired. Hope he at least made a few bucks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wild Red

Jack007sparrow

Jul 13, 2018
I need help i played v1.04
Then i got 2.16
These two are completely different game
Where's is the middle part ,i don't get it.
Somebody,please ?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes