FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I have never wanted a character to die a bad death more than victoria....
Dick loves Victoria less than he loves Monica. The developer simply did not develop the magnificent plot of the rescue of Monica by Dick. I went through the game in the first playthrough in this way-I (Monica) was saved by fat Dick.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
But nobody is really an evil person. She probably had a hard childhood or her favourite kind of lemonade was sold out the morning she started acting evil. Or...
Or she is just into exiting and innovative coffee table design :) and some shopping. That she could die to get those handbags or shoes is just an expression ;). I for one thinks she is a perfect nemesis of Monica, always (so far...) one step ahead.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I am stuck getting to chapter 3, i didnt do any of the steve contracts and its all its saying i have left... i done all the modelling ones, still getting blackmailed by victoria and still got marcus after me... have i done anything wrong? its literally only saying i have steve ones left and im on the 6th contract.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am stuck getting to chapter 3, i didnt do any of the steve contracts and its all its saying i have left... i done all the modelling ones, still getting blackmailed by victoria and still got marcus after me... have i done anything wrong? its literally only saying i have steve ones left and im on the 6th contract.
Because episode 2 was split and ep 2.2 was renamed ep3, ep 2 doesn't have a point where it tells you to move to ep 3. So nothing you have done is wrong. Finish off steve's contracts( The last has Betty show up) and then make a save. That save will be available to load up when you fire up ep3.

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Because episode 2 was split and ep 2.2 was renamed ep3, ep 2 doesn't have a point where it tells you to move to ep 3. So nothing you have done is wrong. Finish off steve's contracts( The last has Betty show up) and then make a save. That save will be available to load up when you fire up ep3.

yeah i realised i didnt complete all the house ones, i left the house and stopped doing the maid stuff before i finished it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes