vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
which versions would I have to play now in which order?
unfortunately, all my save games are lost, which is why I have to / will play everything from EP1 again
if you search on my nick and save
i have uploaded a bitch and decent from eps1
maybe a ½ year ago
and no i don't search it for you

Reactions: Stan5851

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
don't do marcus but you can do steve and betty
not sure about your photo shots
thanks..
marcus: i already played 2 visits and that didn't end well. so i went back to finish all other content of ep2. now, almost done with ep2 isn't it necessary to do at least 1st visit to trigger revenge path or should i start revenge path in ep3?

according quests screens i did everything in the house except getting into gym with betty. however there is no new content there (ralph done, neighbor, webcam... everything from ep2 wt but go to gym is still active). so i don't know why betty gym is still active. for ep3?

reading back office tasks i might be wrong. not photoshoots but castings. wt for v16 says
["...After finishing the second presentation for the investors, there will be two new casting options available with Biff (unlock consecutively after gathering reports or doing photo shoots)"]. however office task is fully green like i did everything

i'm doing steve. already on steve 5. jane is still active too, although i already collected dinner coupon 2-3 times

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i'm doing steve. already on steve 5. jane is still active too, although i already collected dinner coupon 2-3 times
if u are a gallery hunter like me there are 7 scenes with steve
many task will stay active although you have finished them

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
if u are a gallery hunter like me there are 7 scenes with steve
many task will stay active although you have finished them
thing is that game crashes from time to time. maybe once in day-two of playing. when i reload after that i always loose some of gallery scenes i already saw. so i'm never sure what i saw.

S_shaun9

Apr 20, 2020
There is already a native Mac .app. There's no reason to run it through Wine.
Just download the latest Mac-version available, then also download the latest Windows version.

Put the "game"-folder from the Windows version in the proper location inside the Mac-app:
FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game

Be sure to replace the folder, don't merge.

Done.
You sir are my savior. Thanks mate.

Reactions: numanumani

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
ohh BTW i think you can do the first second are a bad end
i haven't done any of them
you're right, once is ok. i don't see how you can play revenge path without visiting marcus at all.
btw did you have problem with e2 v16 1080p that crashes down from time to and loosing some gallery achievments you made? any fix?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i am sure it comes we already had the tech nerd
i mostly hope for the twins :)
that is 3some i can live with... (y)
but narative logic of the game so far says biff is not dealing with staff (except her old secretary and models - maybe twins wannabe models have to do 3some shooting with monica to please daddy or something with secretary are only staff actions which i can relate with biff). there is possible blackmail route if lin remembers where she saw monica. or something related to cameras and awfully disgusting tech nerd (hope not, he is annoying).
any other pervs with staff might come from victoria only. though victoria is too much for me

Reactions: vimmers

aeahewaueha

May 21, 2021
The game is broken. In episode 2, when I try to take pictures for Campbell, he says that Biff wants me to change clothes in the photo studio, but there's nothing there.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I usually try not to disclose things about upcoming updates (a reason why I write here so seldom for a while now ;) ) ... but hell! The next update will be awesome! I'm actually thrilled ... and who else can I bore with that impression than pervs here? :ROFLMAO:
Why? I miss the Londo always or almost makes me laugh with laughter. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes