vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
why i cant upload image ? i attached error files man thanks. i play ep2.1 v16. when i try to load game is crashing like on the photo. do you have any solution?
have you installed the gallery mod
or are you using a compressed version ????

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
I really liked this game because there is a lot of psychology and a lot of things are very realistic.
Many thanks to the creators of this game!

About details:

I read that some people don't like the Victoria (working as Dick's secretary) character, but..
you must understand that you are actually playing a bad character who despises people and this is Monica.
Therefore, the Secretary is trying to make her better. This also happens with Melanie, who was arrogant from the beginning.

I'm a little upset that the line with Bart has been removed. Perhaps the creators made a small mistake. Children shouldn't have sex with Monica, but they should have humiliated her. And it might have nothing to do with nudity or sex at all.
Maybe later they will change their decision.

Also watch how Monica despises prostitutes! But why? It seems to me that she was at the top too early and lacks the scene where they punish her for her pride and arrogance .. I was waiting for a scene where the administrator will make her satisfy. And it shouldn't be for the money, because Monica wouldn't do that, but because of the fear of the police.

p.s. I have a question! I make many folders for saves. And i try change folder and load old saves, but game is loading from nowhere, maybe cache or hide folder.. Anybody know? it's about Part 2. v.016 1080p extra

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
p.s. I have a question! I make many folders for saves. And i try change folder and load old saves, but game is loading from nowhere, maybe cache or hide folder.. Anybody know? it's about Part 2. v.016 1080p extra
where do you put your saves?
/game/saves
or appdata/roaming/renpy/

when there are different savegames with the same filename in both folders it loads from appdata/roaming/renpy

Reactions: Inkyb

xxax

Aug 30, 2020
I really liked this game because there is a lot of psychology and a lot of things are very realistic.
Many thanks to the creators of this game!
A lot of psychology? Very realistic? We must live in separate universes... Care to elaborate?

Reactions: Stan5851

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
A lot of psychology? Very realistic? We must live in separate universes... Care to elaborate?
Read about Jeffrey Epstein, sex cult NXIVM (Keith Raniere), Harvey Weinstein and others stories..
I believe that this could happen in reality. many models are subject to harassment, physical and psychological abuse.
Look around..
I heard many stories when girls were blackmailed with naked photos and forced to do dirty things :oops:
or when the police are part of the mafia and control prostitution or drug trafficking.
we live in a dangerous world

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Read about Jeffrey Epstein, sex cult NXIVM (Keith Raniere), Harvey Weinstein and others stories..
I believe that this could happen in reality. many models are subject to harassment, physical and psychological abuse.
Look around..
I heard many stories when girls were blackmailed with naked photos and forced to do dirty things :oops:
or when the police are part of the mafia and control prostitution or drug trafficking.
we live in a dangerous world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed. The reality and the game world are really different. Not every influential person has to be involved in this and another fact that is not brought up is that if Monica was so influential then she must atleast have known one or two people who are actually good or people from charity organizations and such social welfare organisations, since she is rich it is only obligatory for her to do some donations etc. But she does not try to reach out to anyone. But it's all fine, since the game's focus is not law and crime but just sexual degradation. And as long as in game logic is Decently justified it's all okay.

One thing that I don't like is that the degardation has absolutely stopped. The most that happens now is a sex scene with every character to grace the screen and that too a pretty normal one. She has already had sex with slum people etc,now it's no longer any more humilaiting, atleast not in the player's eyes. They really need to amp up that factor.
Hopefully the Philip storyline or that old hag managing prostitutes has a role to play this update. She kept saying things which we more of a premonition. I strongly feel she is related to Marcus and the people behind this

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
The numbering here is extremely confusing ...
Who thinks up something like that???
I have so many different versions/numbers ....

EP1 v0.5 (that's clear)
EP2.1 v16
EP2.1 v17
EP2.2 v3
EP2.2 v18
EP3 v4

it would be really great, if in the start post a cronology is led, in which order the whole thing is now correct

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The numbering here is extremely confusing ...
Who thinks up something like that???
I have so many different versions/numbers ....

EP1 v0.5 (that's clear)
EP2.1 v16
EP2.1 v17
EP2.2 v3
EP2.2 v18
EP3 v4

it would be really great, if in the start post a cronology is led, in which order the whole thing is now correct
EP1 v0.5 (that's clear)
EP2.1 v16
EP2.1 v17(end Ep2.1)

EP2.2 v18 -- EP2.18 and v3 below are all part of EP3
EP2.2 v3 -- EP3
EP3 v4 -- EP3
EP3 v5 -- EP3
EP3 v6/7/ecc.-- EP3

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
The release of the prisoner who had sex with Monica would be a wild card into this world where Monica would have to agree to his wishes for her to save face

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
EP1 v0.5 (that's clear)
EP2.1 v16
EP2.1 v17(end Ep2.1)

EP2.2 v18 -- EP2.18 and v3 below are all part of EP3
EP2.2 v3 -- EP3
EP3 v4 -- EP3
EP3 v5 -- EP3
EP3 v6/7/ecc.-- EP3
Are you sure about this? I thought that people should just play EP1 v0.5, EP2.1 v16 and EP3 v4.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes