Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
So how does this work now. You play episode one, transfer save? Or load save in episode 2 and then in EP 3?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Photoshoots are still the best scenes (I always play them last). Thought the photographer would stick his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
into Monica's mouth on the last three ones.

Reactions: EraRamp

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Where do I put the transfered save files?
Unless something went very wrong the save files from the last version should work. They load automatically since they're located in:
%appdata%\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
.. not the game folder.
If you didn't play it you should play it from the beginning.

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
Unless something went very wrong the save files from the last version should work. They load automatically since they're located in:
%appdata%\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
.. not the game folder.
If you didn't play it you should play it from the beginning.
it kind of works but it is very glitchy. I just wanted to download an up to date save file and put it in because I have gone through all the parts over and over again and now I just want to enjoy the game and gallery if you get me.

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
In your game folder FashionBusiness-EP3-v5-Extra-pc\game\saves overwrite or riname the files
Yeah I got it to work but my gallery is still locked. Do you know how I can fully unlock the gallery since I have the save file in and active.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.71 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes