KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi. Sorry if this has been answered before, but if I have been playing Episode 2, but want to switch to the 'Extra' version, will my saves get picked up automatically?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hi. Sorry if this has been answered before, but if I have been playing Episode 2, but want to switch to the 'Extra' version, will my saves get picked up automatically?
But are you playing with the extra or the 720?
Because the file I posted is for the extra version and I don't think it's good for the 720 version even if you do the migration.
This is what was said earlier. I changed to extra pretty early so I can't add more than what Geko said. I seem to remember back around the time episode 2 came out that there were people who had trouble with it.

What's lucky for you is that Episode 3 hasn't been out for very long and at the start of Episode 3 you can set the choices you made previously.

Reactions: Geko1711

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
This is what was said earlier. I changed to extra pretty early so I can't add more than what Geko said. I seem to remember back around the time episode 2 came out that there were people who had trouble with it.

What's lucky for you is that Episode 3 hasn't been out for very long and at the start of Episode 3 you can set the choices you made previously.
Thanks very much. I suppose I will stick with the 720 version for Episode 2 as I am already quite far into it. And then play the extra version for episode 3 once I get to that point.

I am a patron but unfortunately we do not get access to the extra version. (granted I am on the lower tier, but even then we should just get access to it a bit later so that I don't have to resort to pirating the game in order to see a few extra scenes)

Reactions: vimmers

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks very much. I suppose I will stick with the 720 version for Episode 2 as I am already quite far into it. And then play the extra version for episode 3 once I get to that point.

I am a patron but unfortunately we do not get access to the extra version. (granted I am on the lower tier, but even then we should just get access to it a bit later so that I don't have to resort to pirating the game in order to see a few extra scenes)
If you want to see the extra content for episode 2 you can download the extra version on the side and use a completed save file.(ask someone for that)
After that you can go through the extra scenes in the gallery.
None of them really change things, they're just extra.

Reactions: vimmers and KingBel

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Just reading a bit through the walkthrough while downloading. I'm not sure I understand the bitchiness concept and the progression towards endings correctly.
From what I can tell, if you are always nice and unbitchy, the game essentially ends with either the Secret or Happy ending? As in the game as a whole ends, or just the first episode ends there?

Are you supposed to be a bitch to progress the game towards the "intended" paths?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Just reading a bit through the walkthrough while downloading. I'm not sure I understand the bitchiness concept and the progression towards endings correctly.
From what I can tell, if you are always nice and unbitchy, the game essentially ends with either the Secret or Happy ending? As in the game as a whole ends, or just the first episode ends there?

Are you supposed to be a bitch to progress the game towards the "intended" paths?
There's no ending yet. People's attitude changes based on how much of a bitch you are. Some of the actions you can pick do too. That's all you need to know.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
The MEGA link for the Windows 64bit version in the Patreon post doesn't work. Does somebody have a MEGA link? The other hosts sometimes fail in the middle of the download.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The MEGA link for the Windows 64bit version in the Patreon post doesn't work. Does somebody have a MEGA link? The other hosts sometimes fail in the middle of the download.
never ever close a host site
that's why u fail to download
so if you use or
stay on there sites until you have finished the download

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
What was the version with Bardie quest? And is still avaible somewhere?
download this
SPOILER: Episode 2

Episode 2 v0.16 Extra 1080p
Win/Linux
: - -

Bardie's scenes are cancelled.
no not in version 2 from here
maybe on the patreon site

• Wow
Reactions: FMag
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes