N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I think you are mistaken Steve with Philip! Philip was the one who used Monica a few times in his basement not Steve! Steve was guest a long time ago to Betty and Ralph in Monica's house (now is Betty's house) and there he was having fun near the pool with Monica - also not so long ago Steve was having fun with Monica on hers presentation in hotel Le Grand! :)
I think he means the basement of monica's former house, i liked that scene a lot too
She wore the maid uniform.

Reactions: EraRamp and candy27

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Whats the deal with the seducing Ralph.

I'm quite a bit into the game and the son is wanting me to seduce him, it mentions about Betts pants but doesn't work just keeps saying I'll put on her pants next time I clean, which I do and nothing.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Whats the deal with the seducing Ralph.

I'm quite a bit into the game and the son is wanting me to seduce him, it mentions about Betts pants but doesn't work just keeps saying I'll put on her pants next time I clean, which I do and nothing.
unfortunately the bardie event's are taken out of the guide
but if i recall you shall first use julias panties then bettys then no panties
did you talk with bardie after cleaning ??

after that

Reactions: dboy268

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Well,if you still didn't play that quest then let me tell you that Monica obviously can vote for herself and that's the only way she can participate in the casting when Miranda,Monica and Aby are with 2 votes each and the administrator participate too since even if no one vote for her she think that because there is no unanimous decision she can stay on hers position but for that she need to participate too,but if Monica participate too then she win the casting :) So... if Monica can vote for herself then i think it's only fair that Miranda and Aby can do it too and to have the chance some of them to win too because i realy don't see the point Monica to vote for one of them if they can't win! :)
No, Monica can´t vote for herself. We have four girl participating:
Abby has one vote from Candice
Monica one vote from Linda (she betrayed Miranda)
Miranda has the vote from Mailey

Play it again, you will see. The only exception, who has a vote and is participating is Mailey.

If Monica is not a candidate she can vote for one the girls:

If Monica votes for Abby we have this outcome:
Abby two votes (Candice and Monica)
Miranda two votes (Mailey and Linda)

If Monica votes for Miranda:
Abby two votes (Candice and Mailey)
Miranda two votes (Monica and Linda)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
No, Monica can´t vote for herself. We have four girl participating:
Abby has one vote from Candice
Monica one vote from Linda (she betrayed Miranda)
Miranda has the vote from Mailey

Play it again, you will see. The only exception, who has a vote and is participating is Mailey.

If Monica is not a candidate she can vote for one the girls:

If Monica votes for Abby we have this outcome:
Abby two votes (Candice and Monica)
Miranda two votes (Mailey and Linda)

If Monica votes for Miranda:
Abby two votes (Candice and Mailey)
Miranda two votes (Monica and Linda)
I know all of that but you are wrong about one thing - Monica vote for herself! When the vote start Monica is first and she need to decide to who will vote and there it is: "Vote for Miranda" ; "Vote for Abby" and "Vote for herself" ! So i am sorry but like i already say Monica actually is voting for herself :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think he means the basement of monica's former house, i liked that scene a lot too
She wore the maid uniform.
Well,like i said the scene with Steve and Monica in Monica's former house was actualy happen after the dinner with Betty and Ralph and Steve and Monica was to that room with the showers and the pool,it wasn't in the basement! So in that case he is wrong about the place where they did it....or he is mistaken Steve with Philip :D

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
I know all of that but you are wrong about one thing - Monica vote for herself! When the vote start Monica is first and she need to decide to who will vote and there it is: "Vote for Miranda" ; "Vote for Abby" and "Vote for herself" ! So i am sorry but like i already say Monica actually is voting for herself :D
Yes, but that means she vote her as a participant. As soon she does this, she has no vote.
Steve even mentions, that Monica has zero votes.

You can see it that way:

Abby votes for herself as a participant, so she used up her vote for that.
It´s the same for Monica and Miranda.
The system is indeed a bit strange, but Monica has no benefits.

"Vote herself" means here: "Take part as participant"

But I agree, that the formulation of the sentence "vote for herself" is a bit misleading.

By the way: The pool is in the basement of Monicas house. Just saying;)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
HOW CAN I FINE KEY TO PLAY THE REVENGE PATH ON VERTION EP3 V5 ANY ONE KNOW TELL ME PLS....
FROM PATREON:
  • REVENGE QUEST: THE LONG-AWAITED CONTINUATION OF THE STORY WITH A MAJOR PLOT-TWIST (TO START THE QUEST, LOAD PREVIOUS SAVE OR START THE NEW GAME AND SELECT THE MENU OPTION)
but why are you screaming? :coffee:

Reactions: 21122121

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
so if i have played 1080 version to this point, is should just wait for it
But are you playing with the extra or the 720?
Because the file I posted is for the extra version and I don't think it's good for the 720 version even if you do the migration.
BigTex442
Might as well wait for the extra version. It has more content, looks better and unless you think you're going to get E.D. or die in the next weeks you're cheating yourself by playing now.

As Geko said the saves aren't interchangeable either way.
The correct way to play 720p version and the 1080p extra version at the same time is playing all the story in 720p version. When you reach an event that have an extra scene, you save the game there (sometimes the saves don't work, try to save before the event too). Do this in all the events that involve an extra scene. Then, load all those events in the extra version later, one by one, but don't make progress in the extra version (you will lose time because you can't load the extra version files in the 720p version), always make the progress in the 720p version only.

In summary, use the extra version only to visualize the extra scenes, never make progress there.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes