candy27

Aug 11, 2019
1st - You are wrong! The Pool is not in the basement - The basement is the room where Monica lives and sleep in the house and if you not choose every time some of the "fast icons" in your right corner so you can easily go to another room and instead that you just decide to leave the basement room you are going through a coridor where also have another a "dark passage" but it looks like Monica cant get go there yet and the other road it's to the "Laundry"....Once in the laundry room Monica can go through the door there and she find herself in the showers and the pool and from there she can go back to the laundry or decide to go through the second door and find herself in the "down floor" of the house! Even on your "fast icons" in your right corner it's placed the name of most of the places in the house: Bedroom;Bathroom;Ground Floor;Upper Floor;Street Yard;Laundry;Bassement(there are also other rooms who are missing in that fast icons like a kitchen,Bardi's room,lounge - but that's not the point)! So once again you are mistaken! :D

2nd - Well,i think Phillip used Monica there two times actually but i need to go play it once again to see if it was like that - But even if it's only once that's not the point - the point is that he was the one who used her in "basement" and not Steve! :)

3rd - Actually on that presentation you have a choice to who to turn - Monica can turn her back to Steve and let him has his fun or to turn her back to Philip and let him to enjoy the look and have fun...So here we can agree that this actually depends of the choice the playerd did :D
1. I do not know that the basement is a room, not a floor :sneaky:
2. Not only that one. You definitely need to go play whole game once again
3. That presentation occurred in the Monica's office

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
For anyone that is looking for all the achievements unlocked so they can see the gallery just copy and paste this file into game > quests file. I tinkered it abit so load any file and the gallery should be unlocked.
cant its error .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
For anyone that is looking for all the achievements unlocked so they can see the gallery just copy and paste this file into game > quests file. I tinkered it abit so load any file and the gallery should be unlocked.
gallery are stored in persistent file

gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
Hi whenever I got to do a shoot with biff after that I see a lot of options of H scene but it says the scene is disabled. I am playing Ep2 V.16. Can someone help me out how to enable them? I just completed my blackswan photo shoot.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017

View attachment 1235587 View attachment 1235587

You can find the guide to the game here:

• Episode 2
  • Episode 3
Update CODE (Win): 180293

Episode
3 - Crossroads (v5) - 720p:

WIN (720p)

Mega

WIN 32bit (720p)

Mega

MAC (720p)

Mega

Android (720p) Compressed:

Mega

Play game order:

• Episode 1
  • Episode 2 part 1 (New Life)
  • Episode 3 (Crossroads)
is this the code for version 720p or 1080p (extra) ?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Write names to add more detail on the saves name before save is still missing...
specially required for understand if the save is for episode 1,2 or 3 ... this should be a great mod and it is required for all episodes due to the fact that save location is the same for all 3 episodes...

I have completed the EP3 but I'm playing also EP2 due to the Event List that was made at the end of the EP2...
EP2 is very very grind and I really hate that episode
now the EP3 is a bit better...

This update was very short so I have complete the EP 3v5 in less than 1 hour
View attachment 1239617
You can put the attached save_name.rpy anywhere in your game (for example in the folder game/scripts). The naming is optional (activated by default). You can toggle it in the top right corner of the save/load screen.

Note you can use keys in the naming popup for faster use (Return/Enter for YES, Right-click/Escape for NO).

I tested it only with EP3 but it propbably works with other episodes. It will also probably be compatible with later versions but I can't guarantee it.

Edit: Changed the hover color of the option

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You can put the attached save_name.rpy anywhere in your game (for example in the folder game/scripts). The naming is optional (activated by default). You can toggle it in the top right corner of the save/load screen.

Note you can use keys in the naming popup for faster use (Return/Enter for YES, Right-click/Escape for NO).

I tested it only with EP3 but it propbably works with other episodes. It will also probably be compatible with later versions but I can't guarantee it.

Thanks for that but... if it is so easy why do not compile a mod with this specific feature for all episodes?
This is a Job for developers! if DM is a great developer can easily do that

This game will comes with more than 4 episodes fpr sure so in the futere 10 years this specific feature mod will be a MUST!!!

Normal players are not able to see your post and they do not always have the skill or the time to change names in the saves ... and it is not good for a professional developer that want cure his fans

I think this is great request for DM!

He just followed a lot of my requests and constructive criticism that is why the EP 3 is far better than other...
1) Now when Monica have to clean her house she have to clean only one room instated 3 or more times in the old episodes
2) now in the EP3 ha has been activated the rollback renpy feature (there are a lot of ny previous post that talks about that
3) In the EP3 it is no more required to go in the same place for 3 ore more times to go forward in the plot progression.

Adding some Mod to reduce the very very high grind that affects the EP1 and specially in the EP2 that it is very annoing to play also for players that want play for second time...

This Mod will be great for the tons of players like me that have lost interest to play the game.... but not for the story

the story is great...

but the grind OF EP2 is TERRIBLE!
I'm glad to play again the EP3.... but playing the previous episodes (EP2 in particular) is only for devote masochist players.

Doing that mod will be a great help for the future success of the Monica saga

PS: an alternative to this mod should be:
Make each episode to use a specific directory for the saves
EP1 on EP1 save folder
EP2 on EP2
and EP3 on the EP3 saves directory.. by this way when i want play the episode 2 I will found only saves for EP2

This error comes from the RPGM structure
BUT in RPGM save files are stored inside the game directory... so this is not needed

Renpy Engine is great but a professional developer must know how the engine he is using for his game works.

Just My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Works fine on EP2... thanks a lot... but a mod is also required to reduce the grind of the EP2

I suggest the Moderators of this thread to put this files in the OP with specific instructions...
or maybe DM can include this in all previous episode by default by releasing a new fix update Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 15.42.42.png

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
In my opinion the sex scene with Abby, Candice and Monica in the flat is one of the best in the entire game.
Lot of assets, animation, different angles, properly done!
That scene gives me hope that in the future we can see something even better and finally see Monica properly gangbanged!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes