johann75

Mar 31, 2018
The download links für episode 2 are not working for me.
Nopy: Error 403: Download session is invalid
Anonfiles: 404 - Not found! The file you are looking for does not exist!
And UploadHaven just doesn't start the download, no matter what I do

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The download links für episode 2 are not working for me.
Nopy: Error 403: Download session is invalid
Anonfiles: 404 - Not found! The file you are looking for does not exist!
And UploadHaven just doesn't start the download, no matter what I do
use torrent

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
1st - You are wrong! The Pool is not in the basement - The basement is the room where Monica lives and sleep in the house and if you not choose every time some of the "fast icons" in your right corner so you can easily go to another room and instead that you just decide to leave the basement room you are going through a coridor where also have another a "dark passage" but it looks like Monica cant get go there yet and the other road it's to the "Laundry"....Once in the laundry room Monica can go through the door there and she find herself in the showers and the pool and from there she can go back to the laundry or decide to go through the second door and find herself in the "down floor" of the house! Even on your "fast icons" in your right corner it's placed the name of most of the places in the house: Bedroom;Bathroom;Ground Floor;Upper Floor;Street Yard;Laundry;Bassement(there are also other rooms who are missing in that fast icons like a kitchen,Bardi's room,lounge - but that's not the point)! So once again you are mistaken! :D

2nd - Well,i think Phillip used Monica there two times actually but i need to go play it once again to see if it was like that - But even if it's only once that's not the point - the point is that he was the one who used her in "basement" and not Steve! :)

3rd - Actually on that presentation you have a choice to who to turn - Monica can turn her back to Steve and let him has his fun or to turn her back to Philip and let him to enjoy the look and have fun...So here we can agree that this actually depends of the choice the playerd did :D
Do you have save file from episode 2?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I want to know if Fred the driver (I think that's his name) has fucked Monica or not, still can't?... I haven't played this game in so long

Jain_will

Apr 22, 2021
i am very confused with order in which i should play, i completed the chapter 2 v 16 but when i check there is a chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 and a v3, i cant find the download for those in the main page. Is it necessary to play these before playing chapter 3?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i am very confused with order in which i should play, i completed the chapter 2 v 16 but when i check there is a chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 and a v3, i cant find the download for those in the main page. Is it necessary to play these before playing chapter 3?
chapter 2.2 v 17 v18
chapter 2.2 v 17 v18 are implemented in chapter 3
so just DL latest eps3
you can use your saves in eps3

john kerry

Jul 18, 2017
Somebody help me, i just can't run the game, when i click on it, nothing happens. I tried to turn off the firewall but it didn't work.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I havent played this in a while and took the option to just start midgame, by answering the detailled questions...
and... oh boy... the german translation at this point is bad. theres a tonload of spelling mistakes.
and I mean it. a tonload.
like the part where monica decides to take the men from the streets to her appartement, 50% of the lines in these scenes are missspelled.
Some might not care about it, but for me it breaks the scene, especially since its every other line.
This needs some serious reworking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
So i was just messing around with the code after my save files got corrupted and had to do clean install
And found a way to unlock entire achievements screen for EP3v5 720P and EP2V1.6 1080P
just make sure to backup your files before overwriting including your save and persistent files.

P.S in case it doesn't appear when loading a save game, just start a new game and wait till you have access to click achievements button to view everything.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Wow thank you. I m not playing it until have a save file. otherwise will go way back from start :(
Here are 3 different saves since i was not sure from which point exactly you want to play EP2,but if you need another one who is much more advanced save in EP2 just tell me and i will find and post it! :)
Enjoy the game! :D

Reactions: BetoMurilo
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes