Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
When will Monica get pregnant?
I hope for a pregnant path, too ... could change her life to worse or to better (after she gave birth).
But Era is probably right.

It would make the game more complex (as long as pregnant path is no exclusive path like revenge path) and slow down progress with other routes. And as far as I've seen, there are no games out there featuring an optional path of mc getting pregnant and live with it for a normal amount of time and experience the consequences after birth (well, having a baby and the need for visiting the gym to get the old figure back ^^ ). Pregnency is mostly part of hentai games where a monster/an animal impregnates the girl, she gives birth minutes or a few days later and we never see the child again and the girl doesn't have signs of former pregnancy on her ^^°

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Pregnency is mostly part of hentai games where a monster/an animal impregnates the girl, she gives birth minutes or a few days later and we never see the child again and the girl doesn't have signs of former pregnancy on her ^^°
.......& that's about as realistic as it gets in most games. Pregnancy is a sexual fantasy mainly for boys/men who've never made a woman pregnant in RL & for me it detracts from every game where I've ever encountered it. Given Monica's personality, were she to become pregnant, her first thought would be, "How do I get rid of it with the least amount of fuss?" Surely nobody believes that deep down, she's the motherly type?

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I hope for a pregnant path, too ... could change her life to worse or to better (after she gave birth).
But Era is probably right.

It would make the game more complex (as long as pregnant path is no exclusive path like revenge path) and slow down progress with other routes. And as far as I've seen, there are no games out there featuring an optional path of mc getting pregnant and live with it for a normal amount of time and experience the consequences after birth (well, having a baby and the need for visiting the gym to get the old figure back ^^ ). Pregnency is mostly part of hentai games where a monster/an animal impregnates the girl, she gives birth minutes or a few days later and we never see the child again and the girl doesn't have signs of former pregnancy on her ^^°
She'll ever like lesbian sex with Julia or others?

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
.......& that's about as realistic as it gets in most games. Pregnancy is a sexual fantasy mainly for boys/men who've never made a woman pregnant in RL & for me it detracts from every game where I've ever encountered it. Given Monica's personality, were she to become pregnant, her first thought would be, "How do I get rid of it with the least amount of fuss?" Surely nobody believes that deep down, she's the motherly type?
That's true actually, I am 18 and I have not yet made any woman pregnant yet, so is it as problem if I want to play that scenario in a game??? You might be an old fart with 1000 kids around you,,, where some kids might be yours, while others you got from another man, but everyone has their own taste, that's what i believe.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That's true actually, I am 18 and I have not yet made any woman pregnant yet, so is it as problem if I want to play that scenario in a game??? You might be an old fart with 1000 kids around you,,, where some kids might be yours, while others you got from another man, but everyone has their own taste, that's what i believe.
Everyone does have their own tastes it's true & certainly, at 18, I hadn't had any children but once you make someone pregnant, things change, big time. One thing that changes is that a person's 'self-life' is over, (provided the individual takes on the responsibilities involved & doesn't bugger off). You may well find out what I mean in the future but until then, if pregnancy occurs in the game, it will hopefully be avoidable for the likes of me, who find the whole thing marvellous but not sexual.

Reactions: Lazarus Long

whf

Nov 9, 2017
She'll ever like lesbian sex with Julia or others?
Doubt it. That's mostly the main thing I find stupid about this game. No matter what you do, no matter how many times she submits, she still stays the same stubborn self. On one hand you have to admire her, on the other it ruins the corruption aspect of the game.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Doubt it. That's mostly the main thing I find stupid about this game. No matter what you do, no matter how many times she submits, she still stays the same stubborn self. On one hand you have to admire her, on the other it ruins the corruption aspect of the game.
This is a big turn off, the first times were fun and enjoyable but if she hate it every time doing something sexual, kill all the tension

parsaparsi

Dec 19, 2017
i have problem with shiny hole
when i go there and click the sink .there is Nothing happened. why?

I posted his photos

i have episode 2 v .16

2121212454878.gif

21212124548785.gif

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes