EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
guys is there Any chance to provide me the CGs from the last version
cause my pc have problem 0xc700000 and I cannot play the game?
please.!
Try on smartphone. Or see pictures in the game / image / slides folder. And in general, Google says that the error 0xc700000 is a windows error. Revalid windows

Reactions: Stan5851

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
do u see this event list in your game
View attachment 1387160
if not you should really start a new game
it's very helpful

furthermore i think you have installed the gallery mod
it's not ment to be played with
it bugs the game

i managed to pick up the butplug and can start the marcus storie line from your last save
so uninstall the gallery mod and i am sure you can continue

oh uhm okay thanks for the help ! :)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Newbie just starting the game question. Does being a super bitch or not such a bitch affect access to scenes and/or how scenes play out and or something else?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Newbie just starting the game question. Does being a super bitch or not such a bitch affect access to scenes and/or how scenes play out and or something else?
Yes, bitches more options in dialogues. But in any case, bitchiness can be increased or decreased in numbers using the cheat in the game. He is in the painting on the second floor in the former Monica Room.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It's not going to be a gangbang, blowbang/bukkake I think
Yeah I'm leaning towards the same idea as you. Don't think Monica is ready for a dp yet. But could definitely be wrong. For a while after seeing this spoiler I couldn't work out why Monica was in her nice red dress in the slums. Then I realised Monica had walked past the two new guys in the park on her date with Julia. I'm guessing they request her to put it on when they recognised they have seen her before wearing the red dress.
Screenshot (41).png
Edit- Looks like the creator has spoken. Gangbang it is.

Last edited:

LapinX

Jul 22, 2020
hello guys , i have a problem with my saves on the EP2. my save from the end of EP1 works well when starting the EP2 but after that none of my save are working.
Someone can help me please ?
this is the error message :
error ep2.png

Last edited:

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah I'm leaning towards the same idea as you. Don't think Monica is ready for a dp yet. But could definitely be wrong. For a while after seeing this spoiler I couldn't work out why Monica was in her nice red dress in the slums. Then I realised Monica had walked past the two new guys in the park on her date with Julia. I'm guessing they request her to put it on when they recognised they have seen her before wearing the red dress.
View attachment 1389316
Edit- Looks like the creator has spoken. Gangbang it is.
Glad to know I'm wrong! Just feel like it's a bit of a jump, welcome suprise though!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone) can someone help: when Monica goes to bed, I choose to skip the day, I choose which day and after that the game freezes. Thank you in advance.
it can take some time
especial if you have a slow pc/laptop/tablet/phone

Reactions: EraRamp

parsaparsi

Dec 19, 2017
sorry but Someone can put the full save file of episode 3 Which opened the gallery completely

Last edited:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Yes, bitches more options in dialogues. But in any case, bitchiness can be increased or decreased in numbers using the cheat in the game. He is in the painting on the second floor in the former Monica Room.
I've tested a few playthroughs using maximum and minimum bitchiness and agree that more bitchiness generally = more options. You'll miss out on some that are only available to Nice/Shy Monica, but Nice Monica players will miss out on many more. Being a complete bitch will see you punished hard on a few occasions, but I found that playing nice saw you suffer even more, as Nice Monica has to meekly submit to several degrading situations (she's too scared to refuse), while bitchy Monica uses abuse and threats to escape them unscathed. :devilish:

The corruption mechanic has a far greater effect on available options and you can play with that using the painting cheat in the same way, if you're having trouble gaining it. Fantastic to play a game that gives you so many options like this, so you can customise the game mechanics to your preferred playing style.

Reactions: EraRamp
Jun 24, 2021
sorry but Someone can put the full save file of episode 3 Which opened the gallery completely
Just edit the achievements.rpy in the game/quests folder.

def check_achievement(str):
if achievements_labels.has_key(str):
achLabel = achievements_labels[str]
if persistent.achievements.has_key(achLabel) == False:
persistent.achievements[achLabel] = True
# renpy.save_persistent()
print "Achievement reached!"
return True
return False

def get_achievement(achLabel):
if persistent.achievements.has_key(achLabel) and persistent.achievements[achLabel] == True:
return True
return False

Change the two False (in bold and underlined) to True.

Just load any save and you should have the ingame gallery unlocked.

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
Guys, could you tell me when there will be an update???What is the latest news about this game???

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes