m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Since we can add 100$ through cheat, has anyone ever tried to pay off the debt of $50000 to that woman ( I've forgotten her name ). Like what if you 50000 dollars. Has decent monkey thought about that situation because if some does have 50000 then for them serving that woman and paying 20 dollars a week doesn't make sense
well, it's a game, lol. like in my playthrough, Monica already has 8k dollars (without cheat), yet she still desperate for 160 dollars (first offer) from the guys in the park.

anyway, about the update, the gangbang is pretty good, needed an extra version for more, but eh, i dont think it's that worth it, still gonna wait for extra version tho.
the farm story line is only teaser, but, damn, im curious bout what will happen there, rhe humiliation is top notch.

thanks for uploader team, and ofc for Decent Monkey.

Jun 24, 2021
Since we can add 100$ through cheat, has anyone ever tried to pay off the debt of $50000 to that woman ( I've forgotten her name ). Like what if you have 50000 dollars. Has decent monkey thought about that situation because if some does have 50000 then for them serving that woman and paying 20 dollars a week doesn't make sense
Don't use logic in this game man.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
walk past the punks in the park. do you leave or agree? cause when i do both the quest get mark X. how to solve this??

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is chapter 2 better than one or is it basically the same?
It's been a long while since I played the earlier stuff, but this game is certainly the type that has gotten better over time. Especially in relationship to reducing the grind (or any tedious need to use a walkthrough, as the latter addition in-game one basically holds your hand while guiding you scene to scene).

Reactions: Stan5851

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
DecentMonkey with this release, showed that he reached the top maturity level in developing game.

He understood the importance of good sex scenes, interesting plot and a credible female protagonist.

I wonder if in the future he has plan for developing a different game with a different female protagonist?!?!

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
How to start the Marcus Event? It´s not in my Journal. Can someone share a full save file for ep5 or ep6,please.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes