Feb 19, 2021

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
An absolutely huge and critical piece of the presentation equation in what helps this game stand out and succeed from the rest of the female MC blackmail games out there is that lack of her enjoying any of the degrading things she's forced into doing. An aspect which basically carries the game.

Strip that out of the approach process and you essentially are just left with foreign dev #18394 putting out an extremely poorly written "awakening her in inner cum dumpster slut" game #19475. With great animations. Which time and time again typically proves to be a sustained interest formula failure among female mc game enthusiasts outside the super small amount of those who actually find the whole craving that smelly bum in the park dick "hot" in itself.
Could not have said it better myself. Great post.
Too those who have been wanting Monica to totally change her character and suddenly become like Betty, Decent Monkey has thrown you guys a bone with this latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Too those who have been wanting Monica to totally change her character and suddenly become like Betty, Decent Monkey has thrown you guys a bone with this latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this is an interesting new feature for the game which Londo_Mollari hinted. Options, choices are always a good thing in a game. I sure do love bitchy Monica hating everything, but definitely will try this new feature too. Now the most important question is

What happens when Monica gets high? :unsure:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v6 720p] [DecentMonkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,48 GB / 1,43 GB - FashionBusiness-EP3-v6-720p-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,41 GB - FashionBusiness-EP3-v6-720p-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

I-Love-Adventure

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v6 720p] [DecentMonkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,48 GB / 1,43 GB - FashionBusiness-EP3-v6-720p-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,41 GB - FashionBusiness-EP3-v6-720p-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

Download (Mac):
Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
thank you :love:

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: griffor and "CJ"

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Any recent torrents for episode 2? The lack of a mega download and the sheer size of it make it somewhat inconvenient to download from any of the provided options in teh OP.
search torrent+my nick=vimmers

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hello once more,

I just updated my bardie_is_back_patch for Fashion Business EP3 v6. Same procedure as before...put the attached file bardie_is_back_patch.rpy into the /game folder of your installation. Have fun, any feedback would be appreciated.
Back in the New York Groove plays in the background.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
No real sex scenes
If by real sex scenes, you mean where both participants truly love and desire the other, then I would agree for almost all the sex scenes in this game. For some that might be just what the doctor ordered. This was my favorite game on F95zone for quite a while. Now I just read each update in hopes that things might change a bit... I'm too much of a romantic at heart. LOL.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes