Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can't finish this event "Photo Shoots".
"After the Photo shoot, you need to go to Biff so that he mails to Victoria a certificate."

I did the photo shoot, then I went to Biff.... but nothing triggers. :unsure: Any idea?

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So in the nude casting with Biff, choices like "Undress and take different model poses" are disabled, even though I have the required corruption. It says needs lvl 2.

How do I enable choices like these.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I can't finish this event "Photo Shoots".
"After the Photo shoot, you need to go to Biff so that he mails to Victoria a certificate."

I did the photo shoot, then I went to Biff.... but nothing triggers. :unsure: Any idea?
you need to click on biff
or did you by any chance use the gallery mod then uninstall it
if you use the compressed game talk to the author of it
i don't use it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am clicking during the maid duties, but the exchange is always like this: - Do you want something? and then she says - No I'm sorry
maybe your quest are to early
what says your event log
event log looks like this
screenshot0012.png
if you don't have this event log you should start a new game

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 1399553
sorry ep 2.2
my keyboard was broken

I'm not have saves before this point
auto saves hided and rewrated
I think you might have a few more problems than Monica not being able to enter the Shiny Hole. Broken keyboard and saves hiding and rewriting all on their own? You could have some gremlins hiding in your computer.

In all seriousness though I'd say where ever you picked up version 2.2, the saves that came with it, the original player refused some event in the Shiny hole. Monica had already shut out any remaining events in the pub. You will need to restart ep 2.2 and answer the question so the pub events open up for you. Or maybe grab a newer version that will be named ep3 and restart that.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I have a couple of questions: I was wondering if you have to do every other quest to figure out who else you will "interrogate" except for Fred and Steve in the revenge path. I only catch those 2 and after a while I get end credits. Also, do Melanie and Monica get back at Victoria? Does Monica's relationship with Melanie get better before episode 3? And finally, if you accidentally started the "falling path" can you do the revenge path? Keep in mind all my questions have to do purely with ep2 v16. I wouldn't mind the answers being in spoilers so that people who don't want to could bypass them.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Pls help. How to unlock some moves while dancing on stage? I'm 68 on 76. Monica finishes dancing before go the unselected arrows. Sometimes I see gray inactive arrows.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Pls help. How to unlock some moves while dancing on stage? I'm 68 on 76. Monica finishes dancing before go the unselected arrows. Sometimes I see gray inactive arrows.
when i danced i clicked 1,2,3 first evening i danced
next evening then i clicked 2,3,1
and next evening then i clicked 3,1,2
in that way you should get through in 3 days
the same for photoshots

Reactions: EraRamp and Vodayo
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes