shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Also are Episodes 2.1 and 2.2 different from Episode 2? Because I just downloaded an Android port with version as Ep2.2 v0.18 and it seems some part of the story after ep1 has been skipped.

jzanetti

Feb 21, 2021
Anyone use the cheat code on the painting in the master bedroom? The money I added there appear but cannot be used. Meanwhile anyone can help on how to press the arrows in the photo scenes?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone use the cheat code on the painting in the master bedroom? The money I added there appear but cannot be used. Meanwhile anyone can help on how to press the arrows in the photo scenes?
money aren't essential in this game
for arrows look at my post a page back
certificate
you do photoshots for biff
ingame look for guide in main menu

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks a lot. Also which path has the most scenes? Bitchy or Nice?
The bitchy route will have more scenes forced on Monica. The only scene that can only happen for a bitch playthrough that I can think of is one where Monica can involve her former secretary. Every other event can be played with a bitchy or nice Monica. It's not so much if Monica is a bitch or nice overall, more that the game flags who Monica is nice or a bitch too. So for an example if Monica is respectful of Melanie in ep 1 Melanie will go easier on Monica and demand less of Monica in a certain event in ep 2. You as the player can still choose to have Monica go through the worst of any event. The nice route just gives you an option for Monica to avoid some events or parts of events if you choose.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
ep215_quests_ashley_dialogue1_active 1/0 (1)
ep215_quests_ashley_dialogue2_active 1/0 (1)

try to set this 2 lines to 0
i am not sure but i don't have them
:-\ I'm waited u answer when stayed on this position
1631607274929.png
and changing that points not do any

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
I think you might have a few more problems than Monica not being able to enter the Shiny Hole. Broken keyboard and saves hiding and rewriting all on their own? You could have some gremlins hiding in your computer.

In all seriousness though I'd say where ever you picked up version 2.2, the saves that came with it, the original player refused some event in the Shiny hole. Monica had already shut out any remaining events in the pub. You will need to restart ep 2.2 and answer the question so the pub events open up for you. Or maybe grab a newer version that will be named ep3 and restart that.
the gremlins from the kremlin its our pets of nation
we grooming, feed and pet them
I thought everyone knew it
And my USB-module from Dell-notebook, it's their home

hiding autosaves - it's game developer's gremlins work (not be mine)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes