Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can i use my 1080 saves for 720p.. I might not be able to hold on for much longer..:cry:
Yes, you can use them. The only bug I know of (not critical for the game) is that on the first six saves of the game, the icons of your 720 saves may slightly overlap the 1080p icons of your old saves and this prevents you from seeing the interface arrows which are responsible for flipping through the save pages. The solution to this problem is very simple, you just need to save your 720p game in each of the 6 slots and the interface arrows will become visible again and you can continue to save your 720p game to any page.

p.s. It's a workable option, in fact I play this way myself, and when the Extra version comes out I just copy my past 1080p save folder into it and replaying the update again in hd quality with extra scenes. And yes, it's advisable to have a backup of the saves folder for the 1080p version.
the gremlins from the kremlin its our pets of nation
we grooming, feed and pet them
Our pets are the bears of the taiga. We look after them, feed them and pet them, and in return they drink vodka with us, play the balalaika and guard our nuclear reactors with the Kalashnikov assault rifle, which every comrade has. :)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
the gremlins from the kremlin its our pets of nation
we grooming, feed and pet them
I thought everyone knew it
And my USB-module from Dell-notebook, it's their home

hiding autosaves - it's game developer's gremlins work (not be mine)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok I see where you are coming from now. In ep 1 you can use the quicksave feature and also load your autosaves. From ep 2 he removed that feature. I assume it was causing issues or bugs. The funny thing is that every time you close the game from any episode it still registers an autosave. If you have ep 1 on your harddrive fire it up. The autosaves that you can't load from your version 2.2 will be visible from the autosaves tab in the loading screen.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I tried to scour the thread a bit but it has 925 pages and search function didnt help me much.

I just finished episode 1 and started episode 2 but ive encountered a few issues

1. Scroll wheel no longer works, i cant go back or forward
2. Saving the game in episode 2 and then loading that save brings me to the start of the episode (at least it does so now, i havent progressed much yet)

Am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is on windows 10 and that i've downloaded Episode 2 v0.16 Extra 1080p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tried to scour the thread a bit but it has 925 pages and search function didnt help me much.

I just finished episode 1 and started episode 2 but ive encountered a few issues

1. Scroll wheel no longer works, i cant go back or forward
2. Saving the game in episode 2 and then loading that save brings me to the start of the episode (at least it does so now, i havent progressed much yet)

Am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is on windows 10 and that i've downloaded Episode 2 v0.16 Extra 1080p
1.The ability to use scrolling (backwards) in episode 2 was disabled by the developer, as such scrolling led to errors. In episode 3 scrolling backwards works again.

2.Finish/save your game in the basement before you shall sleep (at the end of ep1) and load that game in Ep2. In this case there should be no problem and the in-game quest log will work.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
In addition to Stan5851's post, in Episode 2 save your game before starting an event, for example you're in Biff's office and gonna be a good girl for him, save the game before start talking with Biff. If you save during an event sometimes save works, sometimes doesn't, at least that was my experience.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
1.The ability to use scrolling (backwards) in episode 2 was disabled by the developer, as such scrolling led to errors. In episode 3 scrolling backwards works again.
Oh ok, ty.

Well that sucks.
2.Finish/save your game in the basement before you shall sleep (at the end of ep1) and load that game in Ep2. In this case there should be no problem and the in-game quest log will work.
In addition to Stan5851's post, in Episode 2 save your game before starting an event, for example you're in Biff's office and gonna be a good girl for him, save the game before start talking with Biff. If you save during an event sometimes save works, sometimes doesn't, at least that was my experience.
In episode 1 i saved just before going to bed.
In episode 2 i loaded that save and started playing (the game asked me how i went to sleep, naked or with julia's panties)

I havent left the basement yet. After she woke up from her dream, i went through a bit of her monologue and then had to save.
Later when i loaded, it started from the beginning. I tried this a few times even with different saves in ep2. Still no luck. Im sure im doing something wrong ...

I will try some more later today.

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Oh ok, ty.

Well that sucks.

In episode 2 i loaded that save and started playing (the game asked me how i went to sleep, naked or with julia's panties)

I havent left the basement yet. After she woke up from her dream, i went through a bit of her monologue and then had to save.
Later when i loaded, it started from the beginning. I tried this a few times even with different saves in ep2. Still no luck. Im sure im doing something wrong ...

you probably don't do anything wrong
but i suggest you going upstairs and talk to betty or bardi
clean the house until evening
go to pizza hut and talk to the guy

ingame click guide in main menu

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Oh ok, ty.

Well that sucks.

you can try these
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-4761449

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Our pets are the bears of the taiga. We look after them, feed them and pet them, and in return they drink vodka with us, play the balalaika and guard our nuclear reactors with the Kalashnikov assault rifle, which every comrade has. :)
you are confusing ... bears are members of our family ... that's why we drink vodka with them ...
and in the taiga we have Amur tigers, whom we feed, care for and cherish ...
but still, each of us has at least 1 gremlin, perhaps a semi-wild one, to whom they put a saucer of milk in a corner ...

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you probably mean Nice

it's only essential if you are a gallery hunter
cos sometimes u need to be nice other times a bitch
to unlock a gallery pic/scene
Definitely meant bitchy. I was referring to the scene where Monica can take her former secretary over to the slums to show the stranger her goods.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone send me the link for Ep2.1 v0.16 720p? The post linked in the main thread has corrupted files. Downloaded the .zip many times from different sources but 7zip still shows that its corrupted.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone send me the link for Ep2.1 v0.16 720p? The post linked in the main thread has corrupted files. Downloaded the .zip many times from different sources but 7zip still shows that its corrupted.
u asking for a file there doesn't exist here
and maybe you should update your 7zip
and maybe u should look at a torrent file

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Note for Developer..
I think it will be more fun in the next update if Monica can get fucked by homeless, kebab seller, work w Mommy, Betty neighboor, Joe Shiny Hole and Biff. So player can make a choice what they like to Monica have sex with. And also we want to see how Monica face react when she get an orgasm. Coz it's been a long time since we've seen her face she always looks w anger. We wish that so much. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes