Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Game crashes at the Monica presentation for Biff in the hotel. FYI tried all my tricks and still crashes.
What kind of error appears? Do you have a mod installed that opens the gallery? If so, it may be causing the error.
Please attach a screenshot of the error screen, the error log in a text file and your save file, which was made just before the error occurred. If none of the players with knowledge of Ren'Py can help you, then try to write to the developer by e-mail or leave a comment on his website

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
when will the extra version be available
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/page-918#post-6537158
Will there be story development with Marcus, back at the ranch?
Marcus' storyline will develop anyway. I suppose it's too late to backtrack now, especially after what happened to Monica in Ep3. v6 . I mean her personal interaction at the ranch with mysterious and powerful people who have plans for her. If you passed Marcus' storyline in Ep3. v6, you should remember that Monica has a 1-month reprieve before she gets sent to Farm 218/ranch. I think this "in-game month" will fly by very quickly and we'll see what surprises from Marcus await Monica at their next meeting at the ranch.

Last edited:

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
I can't get past the talking to 9 guests part of EP2. I've already spoken to everybody twice. It's stuck at 8/9. Am I just fucked?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
and what next?

are u have instructions? may be u have some more intellect and it is enough to not only send a stupid picture...
And what kind of instructions can there be for someone mindlessly spamming pictures of Monica's dialogue options? Is it the dialogues that cause you difficulty in getting through the game? No? Then why are they here? Or are we supposed to guess from two pictures and four words what kind of problems you had while playing the game?
if I use daytime button. its teleporting to home. on the morning (if teleported to Julia's home) Im not have a choice-button for travel in downtown...
Great, except where were those explanations when you posted those two pictures? OK, let's leave the misunderstandings aside. If I understand correctly, you have had difficulties with Monica's visit to Linda's apartment.
After completing the dialogue with Linda at the Hotel, if the player has selected the upper dialogue option (Go to Linda's apartment), the game automatically loads the city map:
city.jpg
where you have to click on Linda's Apartments. The game should NOT (if you choose the 1st dialogue option) load the location of Hotel Le Grand, as shown in your 2nd screenshot. The Hotel La Grande location is only loaded if option 2 (She can go to hell) has been selected. But even then, the standard icon on the top right is available to open the city map for quick moves аnd you can still send Monica to Linda's apartment.
hotel.jpg
You may be playing FB with a mod (scrappy) installed. If so, uninstall it, it breaks the game. If you're playing a compressed version of the game (unofficial), then contact the user who posted that version here. If not, and you have a clean, uncompressed official version of the FB without mod, try load an earlier save file and start with it.

I can't get past the talking to 9 guests part of EP2. I've already spoken to everybody twice. It's stuck at 8/9. Am I just fucked?
First, Monica has to talk with six guests and then give an interview to the reporters.
After the interview, she needs to talk to Stephanie and Rebecca. Then walk to the guest Rebecca mentioned, talk to him and come back to the girls. After talking to them, Monica needs to find a fashion designer in the crowd and go talk to him. After chatting with him and Biff, Monica will need to talk with the investor and Biff. (taken from the FB walkthrough)

I can add that in this event, you should study the location carefully, you may have missed the investor who is standing in the furthest part of the location (if I'm not mistaken, it's Mr Campbell).
Anyone got the ep 1 end save ? i deleted it :/
There are download links on page 1 of this thread:
fsp.jpg

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi. In Episode 2 does the second visit to Marcus always result in the game ending? Or am I selecting the wrong options?

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
And what kind of instructions can there be for someone mindlessly spamming pictures of Monica's dialogue options? Is it the dialogues that cause you difficulty in getting through the game? No? Then why are they here? Or are we supposed to guess from two pictures and four words what kind of problems you had while playing the game?
You have a problem analyzing information...
In the first picture the selected item is highlighted in the second picture there is no button to go to the city
Great, except where were those explanations when you posted those two pictures? OK, let's leave the misunderstandings aside. If I understand correctly, you have had difficulties with Monica's visit to Linda's apartment.
After completing the dialogue with Linda at the Hotel, if the player has selected the upper dialogue option (Go to Linda's apartment), the game automatically loads the city map:
No
720p official ep3 v6
If not, and you have a clean, uncompressed official version of the FB without mod, try load an earlier save file and start with it.
I don't believe in that kind of magic - it doesn't work
My experience shows that if the script broke the interface, it can't be repaired...
as also shown by direct testing of the options available through the daytime button
3 locations are available, the exit to the city is not available... except Monica's villa... again, not through the button, but by manually moving around the locations
I currently have not completed Linda's location to say that this path is a dead end

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes